Re: [iwar] news

From: c.g. treadwell (fastflyermach1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 2001-05-12 22:07:05

To: <iwar@yahoogroups.com>
From: "c.g. treadwell" <fastflyermach1@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 01:07:05 -0400
Subject: Re: [iwar] news

Hi Fred: Interesting few messages.  Dropping systems has become easy to do
and thus,  pedestrian it would seem.  Almost like a space shuttle launch
these days. The big difference is who is hit and who hit them.   How
artfully it was does is a issue as well.  I suppose this goes to both means
and motive.

  We will have to see the outcome of this round when it is all over, but if
you remember the foreign policy ploy of the Carter Admin, something called
the " China Card"-yes, I have written on this issue- it almost see like we
are quickly headed toward needing a "Russian Card" to keep the Chinese from
causing trouble.  How strange the world has gotten!

Lets see where we are tomorrow?