Re: [iwar] News from www.strategypage.com

From: c.g. treadwell (fastflyermach1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 2001-05-16 00:17:00

To: <iwar@yahoogroups.com>
From: "c.g. treadwell" <fastflyermach1@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 03:17:00 -0400
Subject: Re: [iwar] News from www.strategypage.com

1- the Chinese have been at the business of the strategy of pretty much
everything along with their Japanese counterpart Sun Tzu.  He is the person
that came up with the idea that the most powerful weapon is a threat to use
the weapon without ever using it.
2-Concerning the U.S. military and their across the board changes in
recruting PR.  The US military has critical manpower shortages in several
areas, and the armys old slogan of " Be all that you can Be" is over 20
years old and the military decided it needed to attract a younger
recruit-aka-the MTV gen, ergo MTV and Drill Inst. it shall be. The world
changes, and so to must the militaries focus of their recruitment efforts.