RE: [iwar] Re: thought activation

From: c.b r (fastflyer28@yahoo.com)
Date: 2001-06-10 02:03:39

To: iwar@yahoogroups.com
From: "c.b r" <fastflyer28@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 02:03:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: [iwar] Re: thought activation

while it may seem like a less rigorus example, our
pals in the motion picture industry again might
disagree.  If you add in all types of war related
options, blackmail, indeed stealing a person is
possible if only is morphed form-the blackmailee adds
in the voice.  How much time do you have to prove to
the public it is all fake before the fog of war sets
in and then who are we going to believe.  Remember,
this is a hypothetical notion, but its already been
done-fortunatly minus the war.

=== message truncated ===