Re: [iwar] Article on Steganography in India

From: e.r. (fastflyer28@yahoo.com)
Date: 2001-08-12 06:38:54

To: iwar@yahoogroups.com
From: "e.r." <fastflyer28@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 06:38:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [iwar] Article on Steganography in India

Without addressing the political problems that pervade the Indian
sub-continent, if NSA SIGNIT and COMINT messiging has been compromised,
this was not just a bit of porographic silliness, this was hard core
Info war attacks on the Unite States.  I do not think Kahmir was on the
minds of the people who ran this operation, and I wonder if India, or
Pakistans intelligence services were involved?