RE: [iwar] On the Nature of a Response

From: Glenn Williamson (Glenn_Williamson@ottawa.com)
Date: 2001-09-14 15:25:37

To: <iwar@yahoogroups.com>
From: "Glenn Williamson" <Glenn_Williamson@ottawa.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 18:25:37 -0400
Subject: RE: [iwar] On the Nature of a Response

Tony

 You and I have talked on occasion and it is with this sad occasion I will
once again say thank-you, over the past number of days there has been more
than a fair share of opinions of what should be done to the culprits (just a
word I use for not crossing any line). You have broadened the scope of what
has happened and what (US/Nato countries) have thought about. I will not go
on but the way you have put this should be read by people that for whatever
reason see nothing but hatred. I will not ever disagree with them nor agree
with them, but to be able to read a different perspective provides so much
more insight on the root of the problem.

 Thank You

Glenn