[iwar] [fc:Ladenese.Epistle:.Declaration.of.War.-.the.rest]

From: Fred Cohen (fc@all.net)
Date: 2001-09-23 08:03:00

From: Fred Cohen <fc@all.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 08:03:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [iwar] [fc:Ladenese.Epistle:.Declaration.of.War.-.the.rest]

Ladenese Epistle: Declaration of War (Part II)
'A suitable means of fighting must be adopted'

Continued from Page 1

Under such circumstances, to push the enemy-the greatest Kufr- out of
the country is a prime duty.  No other duty after Belief is more
important than the duty of had .  Utmost effort should be made to
prepare and instigate the Ummah against the enemy, the American-Israeli
alliance- occupying the country of the two Holy Places and the route of
the Apostle (Allah's Blessings and Salutations may be on him) to the
Furthest Mosque (Al-Aqsa Mosque).  Also to remind the Muslims not to be
engaged in an internal war among themselves, as that will have grieve
consequences namely:

1-consumption of the Muslims human resources as most casualties and
fatalities will be among the Muslims people.

2-Exhaustion of the economic and financial resources.

3-Destruction of the country infrastructures

4-Dissociation of the society

5-Destruction of the oil industries.  The presence of the USA Crusader
military forces on land, sea and air of the states of the Islamic Gulf
is the greatest danger threatening the largest oil reserve in the world.
The existence of these forces in the area will provoke the people of the
country and induces aggression on their religion, feelings and prides
and push them to take up armed struggle against the invaders occupying
the land; therefore spread of the fighting in the region will expose the
oil wealth to the danger of being burned up.  The economic interests of
the States of the Gulf and the land of the two Holy Places will be
damaged and even a greater damage will be caused to the economy of the
world.  I would like here to alert my brothers, the Mujahideen, the sons
of the nation, to protect this (oil) wealth and not to include it in the
battle as it is a great Islamic wealth and a large economical power
essential for the soon to be established Islamic state, by Allah's
Permission and Grace.  We also warn the aggressors, the USA, against
burning this Islamic wealth (a crime which they may commit in order to
prevent it, at the end of the war, from falling in the hands of its
legitimate owners and to cause economic damages to the competitors of
the USA in Europe or the Far East, particularly Japan which is the major
consumer of the oil of the region).

6-Division of the land of the two Holy Places, and annexing of the
northerly part of it by Israel.  Dividing the land of the two Holy
Places is an essential demand of the Zionist-Crusader alliance.  The
existence of such a large country with its huge resources under the
leadership of the forthcoming Islamic State, by Allah's Grace, represent
a serious danger to the very existence of the Zionist state in
Palestine.  The Nobel Ka'ba, -the Qiblah of all Muslims- makes the land
of the two Holy Places a symbol for the unity of the Islamic world.
Moreover, the presence of the world largest oil reserve makes the land
of the two Holy Places an important economical power in the Islamic
world.  The sons of the two Holy Places are directly related to the life
style (Seerah) of their forefathers, the companions, may Allah be
pleased with them.  They consider the Seerah of their forefathers as a
source and an example for re-establishing the greatness of this Ummah
and to raise the word of Allah again.  Furthermore the presence of a
population of fighters in the south of Yemen, fighting in the cause of
Allah, is a strategic threat to the Zionist-Crusader alliance in the
area.  The Prophet (ALLAH'S BLESSING AND SALUTATIONS ON HIM) said:
(around twelve thousands will emerge from Aden/Abian helping -the cause
of- Allah and His messenger, they are the best, in the time, between me
and them) narrated by Ahmad with a correct trustworthy reference.

7-An internal war is a great mistake, no matter what reasons are there
for it.  the presence of the occupier-the USA- forces will control the
outcome of the battle for the benefit of the international Kufr.

I address now my brothers of the security and military forces and the
national guards may Allah preserve you hoard for Islam and the Muslims
people:

O you protectors of unity and guardians of Faith; O you descendent of
the ancestors who carried the light (torch) of guidance and spread it
all over the world.  O you grandsons of Sa'd Ibn Abi Waqqaas ,
Almothanna Ibn Haritha Ash-Shaybani , Alga'ga' Ibn Amroo Al-Tameemi and
those pious companions who fought Jihad alongside them; you competed to
join the army and the guard forces with the intention to carry out Jihad
in the cause of Allah -raising His word- and to defend the faith of
Islam and the land of the two Holy Places against the invaders and the
occupying forces.  That is the ultimate level of believing in this
religion "Deen".  But the regime had reversed these principles and their
understanding, humiliating the Ummah and disobeying Allah.  Half a
century ago the rulers promised the Ummah to regain the first Qiblah,
but fifty years later new generation arrived and the promises have been
changed; Al-Aqsa Mosque handed over to the Zionists and the wounds of
the Ummah still bleeding there.  At the time when the Ummah has not
regained the first Qiblah and the rout of the journey of the Prophet
(Allah's Blessings and Salutations may be on him), and despite of all of
the above, the Saudi regime had stunt the Ummah in the remaining
sanctities, the Holy city of Makka and the mosque of the Prophet
(Al-Masjid An-Nabawy), by calling the Christians army to defend the
regime.  The crusaders were permitted to be in the land of the two Holy
Places.  Not surprisingly though, the King himself wore the cross on his
chest.  The country was widely opened from the north-to- the south and
from east-to-the west for the crusaders.  The land was filled with the
military bases of the USA and the allies.  The regime became unable to
keep control without the help of these bases.  You know more than any
body else about the size, intention and the danger of the presence of
the USA military bases in the area.  The regime betrayed the Ummah and
joined the Kufr, assisting and helping them against the Muslims.  It is
well known that this is one of the ten "voiders" of Islam, deeds of
de-Islamisation.  By opening the Arab peninsula to the crusaders the
regime disobeyed and acted against what has been enjoined by the
messenger of Allah (Allah's Blessings and Salutations may be on him),
while he was at the bed of his death: (Expel the polytheists out of the
Arab Peninsula); (narrated by Al-Bukhari) and: (If I survive, Allah
willing, I'll expel the Jews and the Christians out of the Arab
Peninsula); saheeh Aljame' As-Sagheer.

It is out of date and no longer acceptable to claim that the presence of
the crusaders is necessity and only a temporary measures to protect the
land of the two Holy Places.  Especially when the civil and the military
infrastructures of Iraq were savagely destroyed showing the depth of the
Zionist-Crusaders hatred to the Muslims and their children, and the
rejection of the idea of replacing the crusaders forces by an Islamic
force composed of the sons of the country and other Muslim people.
moreover the foundations of the claim and the claim it self were
demolished and wiped out by the sequence of speeches given by the
leaders of the Kuffar in America.  The latest of these speeches was the
one given by William Perry, the Defense Secretary, after the explosion
in Al-Khobar saying that: the presence of the American solders there is
to protect the interest of the USA.  The imprisoned Sheikh Safar
Al-Hawali, may Allah hasten his release, wrote a book of seventy pages;
in it he presented evidence and proof that the presence of the Americans
in the Arab Peninsula is a pre-planed military occupation.  The regime
want to deceive the Muslim people in the same manner when the
Palestinian fighters, Mujahideen, were deceived causing the loss of
Al-Aqsa Mosque.  In 1304 A.H (1936 AD) the awakened Muslims nation of
Palestine started their great struggle, Jihad, against the British
occupying forces.  Britain was impotent to stop the Mujahideen and their
Jihad, but their devil inspired that there is no way to stop the armed
struggle in Palestine unless through their agent King Abdul Azeez, who
managed to deceives the Mujahideen.  King Abdul Azeez carried out his
duty to his British masters.  He sent his two sons to meet the
Mujahideen leaders and to inform them that King Abdul Azeez would
guarantee the promises made by the British government in leaving the
area and responding positively to the demands of the Mujahideen if the
latter stop their Jihad.  And so King Abdul Azeez caused the loss of the
first Qiblah of the Muslims people.  The King joined the crusaders
against the Muslims and instead of supporting the Mujahideen in the
cause of Allah, to liberate the Al-Aqsa Mosque, he disappointed and
humiliated them.

Today, his son, king Fahd, trying to deceive the Muslims for the second
time so as to loose what is left of the sanctities.  When the Islamic
world resented the arrival of the crusader forces to the land of the two
Holy Places, the king told lies to the Ulamah (who issued Fatwas about
the arrival of the Americans) and to the gathering of the Islamic
leaders at the conference of Rabitah which was held in the Holy City of
Makka.  The King said that: "the issue is simple, the American and the
alliance forces will leave the area in few months".  Today it is seven
years since their arrival and the regime is not able to move them out of
the country.  The regime made no confession about its inability and
carried on lying to the people claiming that the American will leave.
But never-never again ; a believer will not be bitten twice from the
same hole or snake! Happy is the one who takes note of the sad
experience of the others!!

Instead of motivating the army, the guards, and the security men to
oppose the occupiers, the regime used these men to protect the invaders,
and further deepening the humiliation and the betrayal.  (We bemoan this
and can only say: "No power and power acquiring except through Allah").
To those little group of men within the army, police and security
forces, who have been tricked and pressured by the regime to attack the
Muslims and spill their blood, we would like to remind them of the
narration: (I promise war against those who take my friends as their
enemy) narrated by Al--Bukhari.  And his saying (Allah's Blessings and
Salutations may be on him) saying of: ( In the day of judgement a man
comes holding another and complaining being slain by him.  Allah,
blessed be His Names, asks: Why did you slay him?! The accused replies:
I did so that all exaltation may be Yours.  Allah, blessed be His Names,
says: All exaltation is indeed mine! Another man comes holding a fourth
with a similar complaint.  Allah, blessed be His Names, asks: Why did
you kill him?! The accused replies: I did so that exaltation may be for
Mr.  X! Allah, blessed be His Names, says: exaltation is mine, not for
Mr.  X, carry all the slain man's sins (and proceed to the Hell fire)!).
In another wording of An-Nasa'i: "The accused says: for strengthening
the rule or kingdom of Mr.  X"

Today your brothers and sons, the sons of the two Holy Places, have
started their Jihad in the cause of Allah, to expel the occupying enemy
from of the country of the two Holy places.  And there is no doubt you
would like to carry out this mission too, in order to re-establish the
greatness of this Ummah and to liberate its' occupied sanctities.
Nevertheless, it must be obvious to you that, due to the imbalance of
power between our armed forces and the enemy forces, a suitable means of
fighting must be adopted i.e using fast moving light forces that work
under complete secrecy.  In other word to initiate a guerrilla warfare,
were the sons of the nation, and not the military forces, take part in
it.  And as you know, it is wise, in the present circumstances, for the
armed military forces not to be engaged in a conventional fighting with
the forces of the crusader enemy (the exceptions are the bold and the
forceful operations carried out by the members of the armed forces
individually, that is without the movement of the formal forces in its
conventional shape and hence the responses will not be directed,
strongly, against the army) unless a big advantage is likely to be
achieved; and great losses induced on the enemy side (that would shaken
and destroy its foundations and infrastructures) that will help to expel
the defeated enemy from the country.

The Mujahideen, your brothers and sons, requesting that you support them
in every possible way by supplying them with the necessary information,
materials and arms.  Security men are especially asked to cover up for
the Mujahideen and to assist them as much as possible against the
occupying enemy; and to spread rumours, fear and discouragement among
the members of the enemy forces.

We bring to your attention that the regime, in order to create a
friction and feud between the Mujahideen and yourselves, might resort to
take a deliberate action against personnel of the security, guards and
military forces and blame the Mujahideen for these actions.  The regime
should not be allowed to have such opportunity.

The regime is fully responsible for what had been incurred by the
country and the nation; however the occupying American enemy is the
principle and the main cause of the situation .  Therefore efforts
should be concentrated on destroying, fighting and killing the enemy
until, by the Grace of Allah, it is completely defeated.  The time will
come -by the Permission of Allah- when you'll perform your decisive role
so that the word of Allah will be supreme and the word of the infidels
(Kaferoon) will be the inferior.  You will hit with iron fist against
the aggressors.  You'll re-establish the normal course and give the
people their rights and carry out your truly Islamic duty.  Allah
willing, I'll have a separate talk about these issues.

My Muslim Brothers (particularly those of the Arab Peninsula): The money
you pay to buy American goods will be transformed into bullets and used
against our brothers in Palestine and tomorrow (future) against our sons
in the land of the two Holy places.  By buying these goods we are
strengthening their economy while our dispossession and poverty
increases.

Muslims Brothers of land of the two Holy Places:

It is incredible that our country is the world largest buyer of arms
from the USA and the area biggest commercial partners of the Americans
who are assisting their Zionist brothers in occupying Palestine and in
evicting and killing the Muslims there, by providing arms, men and
financial supports.

To deny these occupiers from the enormous revenues of their trading with
our country is a very important help for our Jihad against them.  To
express our anger and hate to them is a very important moral gesture.
By doing so we would have taken part in (the process of ) cleansing our
sanctities from the crusaders and the Zionists and forcing them, by the
Permission of Allah, to leave disappointed and defeated.

We expect the woman of the land of the two Holy Places and other
countries to carry out their role in boycotting the American goods.

If economical boycotting is intertwined with the military operations of
the Mujahideen, then defeating the enemy will be even nearer, by the
Permission of Allah.  However if Muslims don't co-operate and support
their Mujahideen brothers then , in effect, they are supplying the army
of the enemy with financial help and extending the war and increasing
the suffering of the Muslims.

The security and the intelligence services of the entire world can not
force a single citizen to buy the goods of his/her enemy.  Economical
boycotting of the American goods is a very effective weapon of hitting
and weakening the enemy, and it is not under the control of the security
forces of the regime.

Before closing my talk, I have a very important message to the youths of
Islam, men of the brilliant future of the Ummah of Muhammad (ALLAH'S
BLESSING AND SALUTATIONS ON HIM).  Our talk with the youths about their
duty in this difficult period in the history of our Ummah.  A period in
which the youths and no one else came forward to carry out the variable
and different duties.  While some of the well known individuals had
hesitated in their duty of defending Islam and saving themselves and
their wealth from the injustice, aggression and terror -exercised by the
government- the youths (may Allah protect them) were forthcoming and
raised the banner of Jihad against the American-Zionist alliance
occupying the sanctities of Islam.  Others who have been tricked into
loving this materialistic world, and those who have been terrorised by
the government choose to give legitimacy to the greatest betrayal , the
occupation of the land of the two Holy Places (We bemoan this and can
only say: "No power and power acquiring except through Allah").  We are
not surprised from the action of our youths.  The youths were the
companions of Muhammad (Allah's Blessings and Salutations may be on
him), and was it not the youths themselves who killed Aba-Jahl, the
Pharaoh of this Ummah?.  Our youths are the best descendent of the best
ancestors.

Abdul-Rahman Ibn Awf -may Allah be pleased with him- said: (I was at
Badr where I noticed two youths one to my right and the other to my
left.  One of them asked me quietly (so not to be heard by the other) :
O uncle point out Aba-Jahl to me.  What do you want him for? , said
Abdul Rahman.  The boy answered: I have been informed that he- Aba-Jahl-
abused the Messenger of Allah (), I swear by Allah, who have my soul in
His hand, that if I see Aba-Jahl I'll not let my shadow departs his
shadow till one of us is dead.  I was astonished, said Abdul Rahman;
then the other youth said the same thing as the first one.  Subsequently
I saw Aba-Jahl among the people; I said to the boys do you see? this is
the man you are asking me about.  The two youths hit Aba-Jahl with their
swords till he was dead.  Allah is the greatest, Praise be to Him: Two
youths of young age but with great perseverance, enthusiasm, courage and
pride for the religion of Allah's, each one of them asking about the
most important act of killing that should be induced on the enemy.  That
is the killing of the pharaoh of this Ummah - Aba Jahl-, the leader of
the unbelievers (Mushrikeen) at the battle of Badr.  The role of Abdul
Rahman Ibn Awf , may Allah be pleased with him, was to direct the two
youths toward Aba-Jahl.  That was the perseverance and the enthusiasm of
the youths of that time and that was the perseverance and the enthusiasm
of their fathers.  It is this role that is now required from the people
who have the expertise and knowledge in fighting the enemy.  They should
guide their brothers and sons in this matter; once that has been done,
then our youths will repeat what their forefathers had said before: "I
swear by Allah if I see him I'll not let my shadow to departs from his
shadow till one of us is dead".

And the story of Abdur-Rahman Ibn Awf about Ummayyah Ibn Khalaf shows
the extent of Bilal's (may Allah be pleased with him) persistence in
killing the head of the Kufr: "the head of Kufr is Ummayyah Ibn
Khalaf....  I shall live not if he survives" said Bilal.

Few days ago the news agencies had reported that the Defence Secretary
of the Crusading Americans had said that "the explosion at Riyadh and
Al-Khobar had taught him one lesson: that is not to withdraw when
attacked by coward terrorists".

We say to the Defence Secretary that his talk can induce a grieving
mother to laughter! and shows the fears that had enshrined you all.
Where was this false courage of yours when the explosion in Beirut took
place on 1983 AD (1403 A.H).  You were turned into scattered pits and
pieces at that time; 241 mainly marines solders were killed.  And where
was this courage of yours when two explosions made you to leave Aden in
lees than twenty four hours!

But your most disgraceful case was in Somalia; where- after vigorous
propaganda about the power of the USA and its post cold war leadership
of the new world order- you moved tens of thousands of international
force, including twenty eight thousands American solders into Somalia.
However, when tens of your solders were killed in minor battles and one
American Pilot was dragged in the streets of Mogadishu you left the area
carrying disappointment, humiliation, defeat and your dead with you.
Clinton appeared in front of the whole world threatening and promising
revenge , but these threats were merely a preparation for withdrawal.
You have been disgraced by Allah and you withdrew; the extent of your
impotence and weaknesses became very clear.  It was a pleasure for the
"heart" of every Muslim and a remedy to the "chests" of believing
nations to see you defeated in the three Islamic cities of Beirut , Aden
and Mogadishu.

I say to Secretary of Defence: The sons of the land of the two Holy
Places had come out to fight against the Russian in Afghanistan, the
Serb in Bosnia-Herzegovina and today they are fighting in Chechenia and
-by the Permission of Allah- they have been made victorious over your
partner, the Russians.  By the command of Allah, they are also fighting
in Tajakistan.

I say: Since the sons of the land of the two Holy Places feel and
strongly believe that fighting (Jihad) against the Kuffar in every part
of the world, is absolutely essential; then they would be even more
enthusiastic, more powerful and larger in number upon fighting on their
own land- the place of their births- defending the greatest of their
sanctities, the noble Ka'ba (the Qiblah of all Muslims).  They know that
the Muslims of the world will assist and help them to victory.  To
liberate their sanctities is the greatest of issues concerning all
Muslims; It is the duty of every Muslims in this world.

I say to you William (Defence Secretary) that: These youths love death
as you loves life.  They inherit dignity, pride, courage, generosity,
truthfulness and sacrifice from father to father.  They are most
delivering and steadfast at war.  They inherit these values from their
ancestors (even from the time of the Jaheliyyah, before Islam).  These
values were approved and completed by the arriving Islam as stated by
the messenger of Allah (Allah's Blessings and Salutations may be on
him): "I have been send to perfecting the good values".  (Saheeh
Al-Jame' As-Sagheer).

When the pagan King Amroo Ibn Hind tried to humiliate the pagan Amroo
Ibn Kulthoom, the latter cut the head of the King with his sword
rejecting aggression, humiliation and indignation.

If the king oppresses the people excessively, we reject submitting to
humiliation.

By which legitimacy (or command) O Amroo bin Hind you want us to be
degraded?!

By which legitimacy (or command) O Amroo bin Hind you listen to our foes
and disrespect us?!

Our toughness has, O Amroo, tired the enemies before you, never giving
in!

Our youths believe in paradise after death.  They believe that taking
part in fighting will not bring their day nearer; and staying behind
will not postpone their day either.  Exalted be to Allah who said: {And
a soul will not die but with the permission of Allah, the term is fixed}
(Aal Imraan; 3:145).  Our youths believe in the saying of the messenger
of Allah (Allah's Blessings and Salutations may be on him): "O boy, I
teach a few words; guard (guard the cause of, keep the commandments of)
Allah, then He guards you, guard (the cause of ) Allah, then He will be
with you; if you ask (for your need) ask Allah, if you seek assistance,
seek Allah's; and know definitely that if the Whole World gathered to
(bestow) profit on you they will not profit you except with what was
determined for you by Allah, and if they gathered to harm you they will
not harm you except with what has been determined for you by Allah; Pen
lifted, papers dried, it is fixed nothing in these truths can be
changed" Saheeh Al-Jame' As-Sagheer.  Our youths took note of the
meaning of the poetic verse:

"If death is a predetermined must, then it is a shame to die cowardly."

and the other poet saying:

"Who do not die by the sword will die by other reason; many causes are
there but one death".

These youths believe in what has been told by Allah and His messenger
(Allah's Blessings and Salutations may be on him) about the greatness of
the reward for the Mujahideen and Martyrs; Allah, the most exalted said:
{and -so far- those who are slain in the way of Allah, He will by no
means allow their deeds to perish.  He will guide them and improve their
condition.  and cause them to enter the garden -paradise- which He has
made known to them}.  (Muhammad; 47:4-6).  Allah the Exalted also said:
{and do not speak of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead; nay
-they are- alive, but you do not perceive} (Bagarah; 2:154).  His
messenger (Allah's Blessings and Salutations may be on him) said: "for
those who strive in His cause Allah prepared hundred degrees (levels) in
paradise; in-between two degrees as the in-between heaven and earth".
Saheeh Al-Jame' As-Sagheer.  He (Allah's Blessings and Salutations may
be on him) also said: "the best of the martyrs are those who do NOT turn
their faces away from the battle till they are killed.  They are in the
high level of Jannah (paradise).  Their Lord laughs to them ( in
pleasure) and when your Lord laughs to a slave of His, He will not hold
him to an account".  narrated by Ahmad with correct and trustworthy
reference.  And : "a martyr will not feel the pain of death except like
how you feel when you are pinched".  Saheeh Al-Jame' As-Sagheer.  He
also said: "a martyr privileges are guaranteed by Allah; forgiveness
with the first gush of his blood, he will be shown his seat in paradise,
he will be decorated with the jewels of belief (Imaan), married off to
the beautiful ones, protected from the test in the grave, assured
security in the day of judgement, crowned with the crown of dignity, a
ruby of which is better than this whole world (Duniah) and its' entire
content, wedded to seventy two of the pure Houries (beautiful ones of
Paradise) and his intercession on the behalf of seventy of his relatives
will be accepted".  Narrated by Ahmad and At-Tirmithi (with the correct
and trustworthy reference).

Those youths know that their rewards in fighting you, the USA, is double
than their rewards in fighting some one else not from the people of the
book.  They have no intention except to enter paradise by killing you.
An infidel, and enemy of God like you, cannot be in the same hell with
his righteous executioner.

Our youths chanting and reciting the word of Allah, the most exalted:
{fight them; Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to
disgrace, and assist you against them and heal the heart of a believing
people} (At-Taubah; 9:14) and the words of the prophet (ALLAH'S BLESSING
AND SALUTATIONS ON HIM): "I swear by Him, who has my soul in His hand,
that no man get killed fighting them today, patiently attacking and not
retreating ,surely Allah will let him into paradise".  And his (Allah's
Blessings and Salutations may be on him) saying to them: "get up to a
paradise as wide as heaven and earth".

The youths also reciting the All Mighty words of: "so when you meat in
battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks..." (Muhammad; 47:19).
Those youths will not ask you (William Perry) for explanations, they
will tell you singing there is nothing between us need to be explained,
there is only killing and neck smiting.

And they will say to you what their grand father, Haroon Ar-Rasheed,
Ameer-ul-Mu'meneen, replied to your grandfather, Nagfoor, the Byzantine
emperor, when he threatened the Muslims: "from Haroon Ar-Rasheed,
Ameer-ul-Mu'meneen, to Nagfoor, the dog of the Romans; the answer is
what you will see not what you hear".  Haroon El-Rasheed led the armies
of Islam to the battle and handed Nagfoor a devastating defeat.

The youths you called cowards are competing among themselves for
fighting and killing you.  reciting what one of them said:

The crusader army became dust when we detonated al-Khobar.

With courageous youth of Islam fearing no danger.

If (they are) threatened: The tyrants will kill you, they reply my death
is a victory.

I did not betray that king, he did betray our Qiblah.

And he permitted in the holy country the most filthy sort of humans.

I have made an oath by Allah, the Great, to fight who ever rejected the
faith.

For more than a decade, they carried arms on their shoulders in
Afghanistan and they have made vows to Allah that as long as they are
alive, they will continue to carry arms against you until you are -Allah
willing- expelled, defeated and humiliated, they will carry on as long
as they live saying:

O William, tomorrow you will know which young man is confronting your
misguided brethren!

A youth fighting in smile, returning with the spear coloured red.

May Allah keep me close to knights, humans in peace, demons in war.

Lions in Jungle but their teeth are spears and Indian swords.

The horses witness that I push them hard forwarded in the fire of
battle.

The dust of the battle bears witnesses for me, so also the fighting
itself, the pens and the books!

So to abuse the grandsons of the companions, may Allah be pleased with
them, by calling them cowards and challenging them by refusing to leave
the land of the two Holy Places shows the insanity and the imbalance you
are suffering from.  Its appropriate "remedy," however, is in the hands
of the youths of Islam, as the poet said:

I am willing to sacrifice self and wealth for knights who never
disappointed me.

Knights who are never fed up or deterred by death, even if the mill of
war turns.

In the heat of battle they do not care, and cure the insanity of the
enemy by their 'insane' courage.

Terrorising you, while you are carrying arms on our land, is a
legitimate and morally demanded duty.  It is a legitimate right well
known to all humans and other creatures.  Your example and our example
is like a snake which entered into a house of a man and got killed by
him.  The coward is the one who lets you walk, while carrying arms,
freely on his land and provides you with peace and security.

Those youths are different from your soldiers.  Your problem will be how
to convince your troops to fight, while our problem will be how to
restrain our youths to wait for their turn in fighting and in
operations.  These youths are commendation and praiseworthy.

They stood up tall to defend the religion; at the time when the
government misled the prominent scholars and tricked them into issuing
Fatwas (that have no basis neither in the book of Allah, nor in the
Sunnah of His prophet (Allah's Blessings and Salutations may be on him))
of opening the land of the two Holy Places for the Christians armies and
handing the Al-Aqsa Mosque to the Zionists.  Twisting the meanings of
the holy text will not change this fact at all.  They deserve the praise
of the poet:

I rejected all the critics, who chose the wrong way;

I rejected those who enjoy fireplaces in clubs discussing eternally;

I rejected those, who inspite being lost, think they are at the goal;

I respect those who carried on not asking or bothering about the
difficulties;

Never letting up from their goals, inspite all hardships of the road;

Whose blood is the oil for the flame guiding in the darkness of
confusion;

I feel still the pain of (the loss) Al-Quds in my internal organs;

That loss is like a burning fire in my intestines;

I did not betray my covenant with God, when even states did betray it!
As their grandfather Assim Bin Thabit said rejecting a surrender offer
of the pagans:

What for an excuse I had to surrender, while I am still able, having
arrows and my bow having a tough string?!

Death is truth and ultimate destiny, and life will end any way.  If I do
not fight you, then my mother must be insane!

The youths hold you responsible for all of the killings and evictions of
the Muslims and the violation of the sanctities, carried out by your
Zionist brothers in Lebanon; you openly supplied them with arms and
finance.  More than 600,000 Iraqi children have died due to lack of food
and medicine and as a result of the unjustifiable aggression (sanction)
imposed on Iraq and its nation.  The children of Iraq are our children.
You, the USA, together with the Saudi regime are responsible for the
shedding of the blood of these innocent children.  Due to all of that,
what ever treaty you have with our country is now null and void.

The treaty of Hudaybiyyah was cancelled by the messenger of Allah
(Allah's Blessings and Salutations may be on him) once Quraysh had
assisted Bani Bakr against Khusa'ah, the allies of the prophet (Allah's
Blessings and Salutations may be on him).  The prophet (Allah's
Blessings and Salutations may be on him) fought Quraysh and concurred
Makka.  He (Allah's Blessings and Salutations may be on him) considered
the treaty with Bani Qainuqa' void because one of their Jews publicly
hurt one Muslim woman, one single woman, at the market.  Let alone then,
the killing you caused to hundred of thousands Muslims and occupying
their sanctities.  It is now clear that those who claim that the blood
of the American solders (the enemy occupying the land of the Muslims)
should be protected are merely repeating what is imposed on them by the
regime; fearing the aggression and interested in saving themselves.  It
is a duty now on every tribe in the Arab Peninsula to fight, Jihad, in
the cause of Allah and to cleanse the land from those occupiers.  Allah
knows that there blood is permitted (to be spilled) and their wealth is
a booty; their wealth is a booty to those who kill them.  The most
Exalted said in the verse of As-Sayef, The Sword: "so when the sacred
months have passed away, then slay the idolaters where ever you find
them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them
in every ambush" (At-Tauba; 9:5).  Our youths knew that the humiliation
suffered by the Muslims as a result of the occupation of their
sanctities can not be kicked and removed except by explosions and Jihad.
As the poet said:

The walls of oppression and humiliation cannot be demolished except in a
rain of bullets.

The freeman does not surrender leadership to infidels and sinners.

Without shedding blood no degradation and branding can be removed from
the forehead.

I remind the youths of the Islamic world, who fought in Afghanistan and
Bosnia-Herzegovina with their wealth, pens, tongues and themselves that
the battle had not finished yet.  I remind them about the talk between
Jibreel (Gabriel) and the messenger of Allah (Allah's Blessings and
Salutations may be on both of them) after the battle of Ahzab when the
messenger of Allah (Allah's Blessings and Salutations may be on him)
returned to Medina and before putting his sword aside; when Jibreel
(Allah's Blessings and Salutations may be on him) descend saying: "are
you putting your sword aside? by Allah the angels haven't dropped their
arms yet; march with your companions to Bani Quraydah, I am (going)
ahead of you to throw fears in their hearts and to shake their
fortresses on them".  Jibreel marched with the angels (Allah's Blessings
and Salutations may be on them all), followed by the messenger of Allah
(Allah's Blessings and Salutations may be on him) marching with the
immigrants, Muhajeroon, and supporters, Ansar.  (narrated by
Al-Bukhary).

These youths know that: if one is not to be killed one will die (any
way) and the most honourable death is to be killed in the way of Allah.
They are even more determined after the martyrdom of the four heroes who
bombed the Americans in Riyadh.  Those youths who raised high the head
of the Ummah and humiliated the Americans-the occupier- by their
operation in Riyadh.  They remember the poetry of Ja'far, the second
commander in the battle of Mu'tah, in which three thousand Muslims faced
over a hundred thousand Romans:

How good is the Paradise and its nearness, good with cool drink But the
Romans are promised punishment (in Hell), if I meet them.

I will fight them.

And the poetry of Abdullah Bin Rawaha, the third commander in the battle
of Mu'tah, after the martyrdom of Ja'far, when he felt some hesitation:

O my soul if you do not get killed, you are going to die, anyway.

This is death pool in front of you!

You are getting what you have wished for (martyrdom) before, and you
follow the example of the two previous commanders you are rightly
guided!

As for our daughters, wives, sisters and mothers they should take prime
example from the prophet (Allah's Blessings and Salutations may be on
him) pious female companions, may Allah be pleased with them; they
should adopt the life style (Seerah) of the female companions of
courage, sacrifice and generosity in the cause of the supremacy of
Allah's religion.  They should remember the courage and the personality
of Fatima, daughter of Khatab, when she accepted Islam and stood up in
front of her brother, Omar Ibn Al-Khatab and challenged him (before he
became a Muslim) saying: "O Omar , what will you do if the truth is not
in your religion?!" And to remember the stand of Asma', daughter of Abu
Bakr, on the day of Hijra, when she attended the Messenger and his
companion in the cave and split her belt in two pieces for them.  And to
remember the stand of Naseeba Bent Ka'b striving to defend the messenger
of Allah (Allah's Blessings and Salutations may be on him) on the day of
Uhud, in which she suffered twelve injuries, one of which was so deep
leaving a deep lifelong scar! They should remember the generosity of the
early woman of Islam who raised finance for the Muslims army by selling
their jewelery.  Our women had set a tremendous example of generosity in
the cause of Allah; they motivated and encouraged their sons, brothers
and husbands to fight- in the cause of Allah- in Afghanistan,
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Chechenia and in other countries.  We ask Allah to
accept from them these deeds, and may He help their fathers, brothers,
husbands and sons.  May Allah strengthen the belief - Imaan - of our
women in the way of generosity and sacrifice for the supremacy of the
word of Allah.  Our women weep not, except over men who fight in the
cause of Allah; our women instigate their brothers to fight in the cause
of Allah.

Our women bemoan only fighters in the cause of Allah, as said:

Do not moan on any one except a lion in the woods, courageous in the
burning wars.

Let me die dignified in wars, honourable death is better than my current
life.

Our women encourage Jihad saying:

Prepare yourself like a struggler, the matter is bigger than words!

Are you going to leave us else for the wolves of Kufr eating our wings?!

The wolves of Kufr are mobilising all evil persons from every where!

Where are the freemen defending free women by the arms?!

Death is better than life in humiliation! Some scandals and shames will
never be otherwise eradicated.

My Muslim Brothers of The World:

Your brothers in Palestine and in the land of the two Holy Places are
calling upon your help and asking you to take part in fighting against
the enemy --your enemy and their enemy-- the Americans and the Israelis.
they are asking you to do whatever you can, with one own means and
ability, to expel the enemy, humiliated and defeated, out of the
sanctities of Islam.  Exalted be to Allah said in His book: { and if
they ask your support, because they are oppressed in their faith, then
support them!} (Anfaal; 8:72)

O you horses (soldiers) of Allah ride and march on.  This is the time of
hardship so be tough.  And know that your gathering and co-operation in
order to liberate the sanctities of Islam is the right step toward
unifying the word of the Ummah under the banner of "No God but Allah" ).

From our place we raise our palms humbly to Allah asking Him to bestow
on us His guide in every aspects of this issue.

Our Lord, we ask you to secure the release of the truthful scholars,
Ulama, of Islam and pious youths of the Ummah from their imprisonment.
O Allah, strengthen them and help their families.

Our Lord, the people of the cross had come with their horses (soldiers)
and occupied the land of the two Holy places.  And the Zionist Jews
fiddling as they wish with the Al-Aqsa Mosque, the route of the
ascendance of the messenger of Allah (ALLAH'S BLESSING AND SALUTATIONS
ON HIM).  Our Lord, shatter their gathering, divide them among
themselves, shaken the earth under their feet and give us control over
them; Our Lord, we take refuge in you from their deeds and take you as a
shield between us and them

Our Lord, show us a black day in them!

Our Lord, show us the wonderment of your ability in them!

Our Lord, You are the Revealer of the book, Director of the clouds, You
defeated the allies (Ahzab); defeat them and make us victorious over
them.

Our Lord, You are the one who help us and You are the one who assist us,
with Your Power we move and by Your Power we fight.  On You we rely and
You are our cause.

Our Lord, those youths got together to make Your religion victorious and
raise Your banner.  Our Lord, send them Your help and strengthen their
hearts.

Our Lord, make the youths of Islam steadfast and descend patience on
them and guide their shots!

Our Lord, unify the Muslims and bestow love among their hearts!

O Lord pour down upon us patience, and make our steps firm and assist us
against the unbelieving people!

Our Lord, do not lay on us a burden as Thou didst lay on those before
us; Our Lord, do not impose upon us that which we have no strength to
bear; and pardon us and grant us protection and have mercy on us, Thou
art our patron, so help us against the unbelieving people.

Our Lord, guide this Ummah, and make the right conditions (by which) the
people of your obedience will be in dignity and the people of
disobedience in humiliation, and by which the good deeds are enjoined
and the bad deeds are forebode.

Our Lord, bless Muhammad, Your slave and messenger, his family and
descendants, and companions and salute him with a (becoming) salutation.

And our last supplication is: All praise is due to Allah .

Usamah bin Muhammad bin Laden

Friday, 9/4/1417 A.H (23/8/1996 AD)

Hindukush Mountains, Khurasan, Afghanistan.

Pinpoint the right security solution for your company- Learn how to add 128- bit encryption and to authenticate your web site with VeriSign's FREE guide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/JNm9_D/33_CAA/yigFAA/kgFolB/TM