[iwar] Cryptography conference - big name speakers

From: B.K. DeLong (bkdelong@pobox.com)
Date: 2001-09-26 12:49:09

To: iwar@yahoogroups.com
From: "B.K. DeLong" <bkdelong@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 15:49:09 -0400
Subject: [iwar] Cryptography conference - big name speakers

Hey all -

I thought this conference would be of interest to several listmembers -
especially due the prominence of some of the speakers.

Enjoy.

--
B.K. DeLong
bkdelong@pobox.com

http://www.brain-stream.com               Play.
http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org        Potter.
http://www.attrition.org                       Security.
http://www.artemisiabotanicals.com     Herb.

Get your FREE VeriSign guide to security solutions for your web site: encrypting transactions, securing intranets, and more!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/UnN2wB/m5_CAA/yigFAA/kgFolB/TM