[iwar] [fc:Jihad.Against.the.Illegitimate.State.of.Israel]

From: Fred Cohen (fc@all.net)
Date: 2001-10-01 06:14:44

From: Fred Cohen <fc@all.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 06:14:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [iwar] [fc:Jihad.Against.the.Illegitimate.State.of.Israel]

                       SHARI’AH COURT OF THE UK
         http://www.geocities.com/nussrah2000/ISR-FATWA.htm
                                FATWA
            Jihad Against the Illegitimate State of Israel

O’ Muslims, the naked aggression and atrocities committed against the
people of Palestine, such as killing them, desecrating the Mosque of
Al-Aqsa and throwing them out of their land and homes is a violation of
the sanctity of Human Beings and their honour which requires an
immediate and comprehensive solution including putting the perpetrators
of these crimes on trial.  The Islamic Decree regarding the occupation
of Palestine by the Jews is Jihad for the sake of Allah (swt) and the
divine evidence for this from the Qur’an is that Allah (swt) says: " If
anyone commits aggression against you retaliate against them in equal
manner" [EMQ 2:194].

O’ Muslims, this Fatwa is a call to fight against Israeli forces, their
government, Israeli Embassies, military airports and jets etc...  as
they are legitimate targets for Muslims wherever they may be.  The
divine evidence for this from the Qur’an is that Allah (swt) says: "And
kill them wherever you meet them and turn them out from where they have
turned you out" [EMQ 2: 191].

However, It is prohibited to target any non-military or innocent Jews
because this would be considered to be murder and therefore aggression
against the sanctity of Human life.  The divine evidence for this from
the Qur’an is that Allah (swt) says: "Fight for the sake of God those
who fight you and do not do transgression for Allah loves not the
transgressors" [EMQ 2:190]

The Muslims in Palestine have appealed for help therefore it is an
obligation upon Muslims worldwide to respond and help verbally,
physically, financially or militarily.  The divine evidence for this
from the Qur’an is that Allah (swt) says: "If they seek your support you
must support them " [EMQ 8:72].

And "Why must you not fight for the sake of Allah and of those who,
being weak, are ill treated and oppressed, men, women and children whose
cry is: our Lord rescue us from those people who are oppressors and
raise for us from thee one who will protect, and raise for us from thee
one who will help" [EMQ 4:75]

There is no prohibition to be kind to those who do not fight against you
rather it is prohibited to be kind to those who fight you.  The divine
evidence for this from the Qur’an is that Allah (swt) says: "God only
forbids you with regard to those who fight you for your faith and drive
you out of your homes and support others in driving you out from turning
to them for friendship and protection or to be kind to them and whoever
does so indeed they are the oppressors (i.e.  Sinners)" [EMQ 60:9]

The above divine evidences are a clear and a decisive verdict for the
atrocities, which have been taking place in Palestine over the last
fifty-three years.  Therefore Muslims are obliged to fight against their
enemies and to help each other.  In addition the Islamic verdict
regarding Prime Minister Barak and his commanders is for them to be put
on trial in any independent Islamic court for their crimes and for
capital punishment to be applied.

And Allah (swt) says: "Indeed Allah has traded with the believers their
lives and wealth in return for paradise if they fight for the cause of
Allah whether they are martyred or victorious and this is a promise from
Allah which he has made a duty upon himself clearly recorded in the
Torah, the Bible and the Qur’an.  And who is more faithful in his
promise than Allah; so enjoy this good news for your allegiance and
loyalty to your Lord for this is the greatest achievement…" [EMQ 9:111]

The Jihad against the Jews occupying Palestine will continue until they
withdraw completely from the whole of Palestine including Tel-Aviv,
Haifa, the Golan Heights, the West Bank and the Gaza Strip regardless if
occupied in 1948 or 1967, because any aggression against any Muslim
property or land by any Kuffar or non-Muslim forces whether American,
British or the Jews of Israel makes Jihad (i.e.  fighting) against them
an obligation upon all Muslims.

To ally or to seek assistance of non-Muslim states is prohibited, a sin
and a grave crime not to mention a betrayal of Allah (swt), His
Messenger and all the believers.  Hence whosoever among you allows his
country to become a base for American, Jewish or other kufr forces or
conspires and makes Muslim land a passage for any non-Muslim forces
whether it be via sea, land or air, assisting directly or indirectly, an
attack against Muslims in any part of the world will be at war with
Allah (swt) and His Messenger.  He will be humiliating himself before
Allah (swt) and before the whole Ummah who will never forgive this ugly
crime even if the perpetrator erects barriers to hide behind.  Any
agreements and summits between the enemies of Islam whether G7, G8, the
UN or with so-called Muslim representatives such as the PLO or Arabs of
the Middle East in order to give away even a hand-span of Muslim land or
to oppress and fight the Islamic movements or to arrest their members or
to hand them over to the enemy in response to the Jews of Israel is
considered to be war against Allah and his Messenger Muhammad (saw).
The Israeli cancer in Palestine must be uprooted.  Islam obliges us to
liberate all Muslim land from occupiers whoever they may be whether
American, Jewish Israeli or other forces.  The Fatwa is therefore JIHAD
against the Jewish occupiers, their government, army, interests,
airports and institutions and it has been given by the most prominent
scholars of Islam today because of the occupation of Muslim land and
aggression against the Muslims of Palestine.  The only Islamic Fatwa
against this explicit aggression is Jihad.

Therefore the message for the Jews occupying Palestine is to leave and
return to where they came from or face a full scale war of Jihad which
will be the responsibly and the duty of every Muslim around the world to
participate in.

O Mujahideen, O Muslim Armies and Activists wherever you are.  Hold firm
to the book of Allah and depend on none but him, fight the enemy of
Islam and Muslims for the sake of none but Him and aim your weapons at
the occupiers forces.

Let us salute Muslims in Palestine for their brave and generous stand.
May Allah support you with patience, victory, dignity and the power to
liberate the WHOLE of Palestine and to establish the Khilafah.

O Muslim Armies, We Muslims must not be attached to life nor run from
death.  Life’s pleasures will come to us inevitably because God has
granted us all the treasures of the world; we have oil, gold, water,
resources, land, people, history and more importantly we have the Qur'an
and we are the grand-children of an Ummah (Islamic Nation) which was the
superpower for over a thousand years.

We must return back to our roots, support Muslims wherever they are,
verbally, financially and militarily before the enemy enslave us and
humiliate us more.  This matter a very dangerous one for it requires us
to sacrifice life, wealth and blood for its sake.  Remember that the
dignity of a Nation cannot be measured with land or wealth because the
dignity of a Nation is not goods to trade with, therefore we must stand
and engage in Jihad and support the Mujahideen, for death is better than
humiliation before the disbelievers.

O Muslims, the opportunity is here and we must not pass it by.  The
battle is tense and our Muslim brothers are firm in their Jihad so we
must not lose time aimlessly.  We must act now and rise against the
presence of Israelis in Muslim countries and close down their
illegitimate embassies and companies.  Verily, the Ummah is our Ummah,
their war is our war, their enemy is our enemy, the Mujahideen are our
brothers, their victory or defeat is our victory or defeat and the
Khilafah is our Khilafah.  O Muslim Armies, Mujahideen, Scholars and
activists, the Book of our Lord calls us, The Ummah cries for us and
Paradise awaits us, Let us fight the Jewish occupiers, for a new dawn is
near at hand.  Sheikh Omar Bakri Muhammad Amir of Al-Muhajiroun, &amp;

Judge of The Shari’ah Court of The UK
                    THE SHARI'AH COURT OF THE UK
                         Tel: 0208 880 4628
                         Fax: 0208 803 4541
               Mobile: 07956 92 0006 or 07956 600 569
Internet: www.almuhajiroun.com / www.obm.clara.net / www.shariah.com
                     E-mail: <a href="mailto:shariah@england.com?Subject=Re:%20(ai)%20[Fwd:%20Paradise%20awaits%20us!!!]%2526In-Reply-To=%2526lt;3BB7EDEB.186FFCC4@speconsult.com">shariah@england.com</a>

Pinpoint the right security solution for your company- Learn how to add 128- bit encryption and to authenticate your web site with VeriSign's FREE guide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yQix2C/33_CAA/yigFAA/kgFolB/TM