[iwar] [fc:REMARKS.VIA.VIDEOTAPE.OF.OSAMA.BIN.LADEN]

From: Fred Cohen (fc@all.net)
Date: 2001-10-07 22:47:36

From: Fred Cohen <fc@all.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 22:47:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [iwar] [fc:REMARKS.VIA.VIDEOTAPE.OF.OSAMA.BIN.LADEN]

REMARKS VIA VIDEOTAPE OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (REMARKS ARE THROUGH TRANSLATOR)
DATE: SUNDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2001.
--------

BIN LADEN: Thanks to God.  He who God guides will never lose.  And I
believe that there's only one God, and I declare, I believe there is no
prophet but Mohammed.

This is America -- God has sent one of attacks by God, and it has
touched one of its best buildings.  And this is America filled with fear
from the north to south, east to west.  Thank God.  And what America is
tasting today is something very little of what we have tasted for
decades.  Our nation, since nearly 80 years, is tasting this humility.
Sons are killed, and nobody answers the call.  And when God has guided a
bunch of Muslims to be at the forefront and destroyed America, a big
destruction, I wish God would lift their position.  And when those
people have defended and retaliated to what their brothers and sisters
have suffered in Palestine and Lebanon, the whole world has been
shouting.  And there are civilian -- innocent children being killed
every day in Iraq without any guilt, and we never hear anybody.  We
never hear any fatwah from the clergymen of the governors.

And every day, we see the Israeli tanks going to Jenin (ph), Ramallah,
Beit Jalla (ph) and other lands of Islam, and no, we never hear anybody
objecting to that.  So when the swords came, after eight years, to
America, then the whole world has been crying for those criminals who
attacked.  This is the least which could be said about them.  They are
people -- they supported the murder against the victims.  So God has
given them back what they deserve.

I say the matter is very clear.  So every Muslim after this and after
the officials in America, starting with the head of the infidels, Bush,
and they came out with their men and equipment and they even encouraged
even countries claiming to be Muslims against us.  So we (run ?) with
our religion.  They came out to fight Islam with the name of fighting
terrorism.  People at the end of the world, in Japan, hundreds of
thousands of people got killed.  This is not our crime.  Or in Iraq, who
are being killed in Iraq.  This is not a crime.  And those, when they
were attacked in Nairobi and Dar es Salaam, Afghanistan and Sudan were
attacked.  I say these events have split the whole world into two camps:
the camp of belief and the disbelief.

So every Muslim shall support his religion.  And now, with the winds of
change has blown up now, has come to the Arabian Peninsula.  And to
America, I say to it and to its people this: I swear, by God the Great,
America will never dream, nor those who live in America will never taste
security and safety unless we feel security and safety in our land and
in Palestine.

####
END

Pinpoint the right security solution for your company- Learn how to add 128- bit encryption and to authenticate your web site with VeriSign's FREE guide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yQix2C/33_CAA/yigFAA/kgFolB/TM