Re: [iwar] al-Jazeera

From: Brian McWilliams (brian@pc-radio.com)
Date: 2001-10-12 06:19:25

To: iwar@yahoogroups.com
From: Brian McWilliams <brian@pc-radio.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:19:25 -0400
Subject: Re: [iwar] al-Jazeera

Al-Jazeera is in Doha, Qatar, although they do have a bureau in Afghanistan.

Web site is at ALJAZEERA.NET

More info on how it's being relied on by US TV networks is in this article:

http://news.excite.com/news/r/011011/04/television-aljazeera

Brian

http://us.click.yahoo.com/UnN2wB/m5_CAA/yigFAA/kgFolB/TM