Re: [iwar] Clash of interests

From: e.r. (fastflyer28@yahoo.com)
Date: 2001-10-14 23:38:44

To: iwar@yahoogroups.com
From: "e.r." <fastflyer28@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 23:38:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [iwar] Clash of interests

I understand what you say, but US Presidents are constrained my several
factors.  I do feel that we could do ourselves a great deal of good by
moderating our relationshup with Isreal-no, not dump them over the
side-just take the position of the "honest broker"    and develope
better relations thru a better understanding of the arab world.