[iwar] [fc:Hamas.Communique]

From: Fred Cohen (fc@all.net)
Date: 2001-10-21 09:42:16

From: Fred Cohen <fc@all.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 09:42:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [iwar] [fc:Hamas.Communique]

      In the name of Allah the most Gracious the most Merciful
     Assassinations and arrests Will not stop our people’s Jihad,
                       resistance and intifada
                          Our Mujahid people
O’ you who have chosen Jihad, resistance and intifada as the road
towards restoring rights have clearly said to the whole world that the
Palestinian rights could not be bargained over or relinquished. O’ you
who have proven that the Palestinian people despite a year of intifada
that was full of wounds and pains were still capable and prepared to
offer more sacrifices. The Palestinians are always capable of creating
new methods of confronting the enemy. The Palestinians affirmed
through the operation that targeted one of the symbols of Zionist
terrorism (Rahba’am Ze’evi) that all the enemy’s security measures
could not protect it or its occupation.
If the entire Palestinian people, with their various trends and
forces, have expressed strong support of the heroic operation launched
by Martyr Abu Ali Mustafa Brigades. They even expressed satisfaction
to see the enemy have a taste of the suffering that it has been
subjecting us to by killing our leaders, symbols [of our struggle] and
Mujahideen. However, the Palestinian Authority regretfully
disappointed the Palestinian people by arresting leaders and cadres of
the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine ignoring the
feelings of its people. It should have been, instead, busy with
defending its people against the Zionist enemy’s crimes in the past
few days when the enemy assassinated a number of resistance cadres,
murdered Palestinian women and children and reoccupied Palestinian
towns.
We condemn the arrests of our brothers in the PFLP and all previous
arrests that included cadres in Hamas and Jihad Movements. We also
urge the PA to immediately release all detainees and halt all security
and other meetings with the enemy. We further ask the PA not to tamper
with national unity to serve the interests of our enemy and the patron
of its terrorism, the American administration.We also affirm our
solidarity and extend our warmest condolences to our brothers in the
Aqsa Martyrs Brigades who lost a group of Mujahideen especially martyr
Atef Obayat. We urge the PA to prosecute agents and severely punish
all those involved in this crime. We also call on the Qassam Brigades
and military wings of all factions to retaliate to the enemy’s crimes
and continue their Jihad program asserting our rejection of the so
called ceasefire. Our people’s option, which won national consensus,
was that of resistance and persistence of the intifada. Our people and
their Jihad and struggling factions will not be terrorized by Zionist
threats and will not be deceived by American promises and will
continue in their steadfastness and resistance until ejection of
occupation and liberation of our lands and holy places God willing.
And it is a Jihad until either victory or martyrdom

The Islamic Resistance Movement
Hamas – Palestine
19/10/2001

Get your FREE VeriSign guide to security solutions for your web site: encrypting transactions, securing intranets, and more!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/UnN2wB/m5_CAA/yigFAA/kgFolB/TM