Re: [iwar] [fc:Expel.Arabs,.profile.truckers....]

From: Mandeep Singh Bajwa (bajwa@i91.net.in)
Date: 2001-10-30 01:49:52

To: <iwar@yahoogroups.com>
From: "Mandeep Singh Bajwa" <bajwa@i91.net.in>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 15:19:52 +0530
Subject: Re: [iwar] [fc:Expel.Arabs,.profile.truckers....]

While the fears expressed here are genuine and the warning timely I must issue a caveat. The need for thorough checking is unexceptionable but the strong suggestion that all Middle Eastern-looking truck drivers be pulled over and questioned is bound to lead to harassment of ethnic minorities with similar looks. Indians for example.