Re: [iwar] [fc:Israeli.Youths.Confess.to.Writing.'Goner'.Internet.Worm]

From: M1 (m1@maglan-lab.com)
Date: 2001-12-10 08:34:28

To: <iwar@yahoogroups.com>
From: "M1" <m1@maglan-lab.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 18:34:28 +0200
Subject: Re: [iwar] [fc:Israeli.Youths.Confess.to.Writing.'Goner'.Internet.Worm]

As I wrote about 2 years ago . "Israel can be defines as a 'world
greenhouse' for computer virus, vandals and trojans.most of the malicious
code to be save at 'private collections' while a fraction to be
sophisticatedly distribute in wild, mainly via 'internet covert channels' .

Blitzblau Shai
MAGLAN - Information Warfare Research Lab