[iwar] [fc:More.on.Arafat's.Trick.Peace.Initiative]

From: Fred Cohen (fc@all.net)
Date: 2001-12-19 21:23:07

From: Fred Cohen <fc@all.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 21:23:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [iwar] [fc:More.on.Arafat's.Trick.Peace.Initiative]

[Analysts Note: This morning I sent out a release from Islamic
Association For Palestine - &lt;<a
href="mailto:iapinfo@yahoo.com?Subject=Re:%20(ai)%20[Fwd:%20[NLS]%20More%20on%20Arafat's%20Trick%20Peace%20Initiative]%2526In-Reply-To=%2526lt;3C20E540.5F13DD7A@speconsult.com">iapinfo@yahoo.com</a>
below admitting that Arafat's "peace intiative was a trick designed to
quiet American pressure.  The release is also confirmed in IRNA (Iranian
Republic News Agency) as posted below, with small variations, as in the
IRNA release it originated in Hevron.