Re: [iwar] [fc:'Arrogant'.Uncle.Sam.needs.to.polish.his.image]

From: e.r. (fastflyer28@yahoo.com)
Date: 2002-08-05 12:09:23

To: iwar@yahoogroups.com
From: "e.r." <fastflyer28@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 12:09:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [iwar] [fc:'Arrogant'.Uncle.Sam.needs.to.polish.his.image]

. Tony B.- I agree with your logic, but consider the source-Mr. Hyde cretes the truth in his own image.And, his creative truth is protected by his version of facts.  Sadly, many of his colleages  in each branch of government have found a "new birth of freedom in political excess". Governance has a new meaning since Mr Bush came to town.  He apointed only business folk to run the government.  We will see at the mid term elections just how well they do when the bottm line is the "greater good", not just for a for a few people, but all American'sI.The profit motive must take a back seat for sometime with the entire group.
Do you hire a heart surgeon, if you require knee surgery?  That is what Mr Bush has done with his cabinet.  If you voted for Ralph Nader, may you have nasty and uncurable ingrown tone nails.

ony Bartoletti wrote: At 07:37 PM 7/31/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>'Arrogant' Uncle Sam needs to polish his image

[snip]

>"How is it that the country that invented Hollywood and Madison Avenue has
>such trouble promoting a positive image of itself overseas?" Mr Hyde asked
>last week on the House floor.

Especially when "truth" tends to be practically self-promoting ...

____tony b____

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT