[iwar] My Security Minds versus Malicious Minds Book

From: chixors <chixors@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 23:17:24 PDT

                           PURPOSE OF MY BOOK
                 SECURITY MINDS VERSUS MALICIOUS MINDS

Power in the hands of the wrong people is dangerous. So a group of
people decided to make a difference in the Universe of the Internet.
In the two and a half years it took me to write this book to aid
others, you will be able to do the same in a matter of a few hours.
The long tedious hours of research, exploring and discovering has all
been done for you. Brick walls like Backdoors, Trojan Horses, Open
Ports and Viruses will no longer be a mystery or obstacle. A new road
will be built and lead to safe lanes and disaster free of obstructions
you need to fear.

At first, the Internet was an object to explore. In my search for
ferret information, it lead me to Google Newsgroups. It also lead me
to a hornet of hackers and their attempt to rid me off their
Newsgroup. To accomplish this, they decided to publish personal
information found only on my computer. What started in anger when the
hacking was discovered turned into the discovery of how, why and who
could do this and get away with such a thing. This book is intended
to help people think and realize what can happen to them and their
computers. Stories in this book will open your eyes to what has
happened to innocent victims. What mayhem is going on with hundreds
of thousands of computers that are being used and abused by
hackers. In other words, a pathway to hell.

Topics to be covered are as follows: Your Personal Computer, the
Internet you travel, and the wonderful world of Hackers, included in
69 Chapters, 11,000 pages and 27 megabytes of data. But the most
important topic is software applications. Without them, you can get
your paper and pencil out and revert back to the 1980's before this
wonderful world was introduced to computers. I'm giving you the
choice to see what the computer world is really all about, and to help
yourself be either the victim or a White Hat computer owner. Your
time is important, just remember, I've done all the work for you. Sit
back and realize all the knowledge of what the computers and hackers
have in store for you.

CHAPTERS:

1. WHY I'M WRITING THIS BOOK
2. THE MILLION DOLLAR EXPOSURE
3. THE SECOND MILLION DOLLAR EXPOSURE
4. THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND
5. HACKERS SECRET WEAPONS
6. WINDOWS SERVICES YOU MIGHT WANT TO DISABLE
7. INTERNET MISTAKES TO AVOID
8. SETTINGS, CONTROL PANEL AND INTERNET OPTIONS
9. SECURITY CONSULTANTS
10. SECURITY MESSAGE BOARDS FOR OTHERS TO LEARN
11. SOFTWARE APPLICATION UPDATE PATCHES
12. MAKING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM SECURE AFTER IT'S BEEN COMPROMISED
13. WAYS TO DISGUISE SOME OF YOUR ACTIVITIES FROM HACKERS
14. INTERNET POSTING ANONYMOUSLY
15. VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK
16. FIREWALL SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS PLUS PARTIAL FIREWALL LOGS
17. BACKDOORS, TROJAN HORSES AND PORT NUMBERS WITH THEIR ASSOCIATED
      ASSIGNMENTS
18. WEB BASED E-MAIL, HYPERTEXT MARKUP LANGUAGE-HTML EMBEDDED CODE
19. HACKER ACTIVITY: UN-BE-KNOWN AS TO WHY
20. MISCONFIGURED/OPEN NNTP NEWS SERVERS
21. OUR UNIQUE TRACEROUTES
22. PROXY/SOCKS/SQUID SERVERS
23. UNPROTECTED SERVERS REVEALING THEIR WHO, WHAT, WHERE AND HOW
24. YAHOO AND HOTMAIL
25. COMPUTER PROTOCOL LANGUAGES
26. THESE ARE SIGNS TO LOOK FOR TO TELL YOU IF YOUR COMPUTER HAS
      BEEN COMPROMISED
27. PORT SECURITY CHECKING
28. HACKERS NETSTAT FILE AND BYPASSING A HARDWARE FIREWALL
29. TROJAN HORSE CLEANERS
30. HOW TO SECURE INTERNET BROWSERS
31. INTERNET TRACKING METHODS
32. TRACING THE TRACKEROUTE:: A WHITE PAPER BY ANKIT FADIA -
      PERMISSION GRANTED
33. HOW OTHERS CAN NUKE YOUR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER ACCOUNT
34. INTERNET COOKIES
35. SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS LIKE SAMSPADE, VISUALROUTE AND NEOTRACE
36. DOMAIN NAME SERVER
37. PRIVATE IP NETWORKS
38. WAYS FOR LOCAL AND STATE LAW ENFORCEMENT TO TRAP MASTER MINDS
      OF THE PEDOPHILE WORLD
39. REVERSE LANGUAGE
40. DANGEROUS WEBSITES
41. AOL/ICQ/MSN/NETSCAPE INSTANT MESSENGER
42. OPEN RELAYS
43. ENCRYPTION
44. THROW AWAY ACCOUNTS
45. BYPASSING THE 30 DAY TRIAL PERIOD OF APPLICATIONS
46. SPAMMERS
47. WHERE MALICIOUS HACKERS LIST THEIR USENET NEWSGROUPS/WEBSITES
      PRIZED PROXY SERVERS
48. EASY TARGETS FOR HACKERS
49. SMTP SERVER ROAD RUNNER
50. MAN-IN-THE-MIDDLE
51. USER NAME AND E-MAIL ADDRESSES OF EITHER HACKERS OR THEIR
      FRIENDS
52. NEWSGROUPS MALICIOUS HACKERS SUBSCRIBED TO AND VIEWED
53. WEBSITES HACKERS VISITED
54. PREPAID PHONE CARDS AND LOCAL BULLETIN BOARD SERVICES
55. MIRC AND PIRCH
56. POPULAR REMAILERS MALICIOUS HACKERS LOVE TO USE
57. ACCOMPLISHMENTS SINCE EXPOSING MALICIOUS HACKING ACTIVITY
58. HOW HACKERS APPROVE WHO CAN USE THECOMPROMISED SERVERS AND WHAT
      DO THEY HAVE TO PERFORM TO GAIN THESE RIGHTS
59. PROFILING CHARACTER TYPES OF MALICIOUS HACKERS
60. WHY I BELIEVE MALICIOUS HACKERS KEPT MY COMPUTER SYSTEMS ALIVE
61. BITING BACK
62. BAITING/SOCIAL ENGINEERING/TROLLING
63. ARP SPOOFING
64. RESOURCES USED WHILE THE COMPUTER SYSTEM WAS COMPROMISED
65. MISCELLANOUS INFORMATION
66. KEY LOGGER
67. THANK YOU LETTERS
68. JOKES MALICIOUS HACKERS SHARED WITH EACH OTHER
69. SNIFFERS AND CIALL SNIFFER EVIDENCE

The cost of my CD-ROM media book will be $40.00 USA dollars, payable
by Money Order. Presently, the CD-ROM book will be sold in the United
States only, until an ISBN number is obtained for export. The CD-ROM
book is available in the English language only.
My CD-ROM book is written in the following formats:

1. Microsoft Word for Windows 95, version 7.0. If you're using any
later version of Word, you can easily open it up to read it.
2. The CD-ROM book is saved in a text format which can be opened in
any text application. You can open it using Microsoft Wordpad.

To find out how to purchase my CD-ROM book, visit my Website for
further details.

www.securityminds2003.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/kgFolB/TM