Re: [iwar] My Security Minds versus Malicious Minds Book

From: Vernon Stagg <vstagg@deakin.edu.au>
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 18:31:35 PDT

There are also some pretty grandiose claims in there too:

"69 Chapters, 11,000 pages and 27 megabytes of data"

yeah...probably a load of source code, logs, and executables downloaded
from these "Google Newsgroups" she invaded - no wonder they tried to
get rid of her!

Next thing we know she'll be on late night TV doing one of those
mind-numbingly boring info-mercials...