[iwar] In case you're interested

From: shawncarson_2003 <shawncarson_2003@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Aug 25 2003 - 15:01:26 PDT

I just wanted to let everyone know about some of the stuff that has
happened to me in the last little while.

I spent the last 2 years working 60-90 hours a week as a sys-admin
for a gaming company and dreading every morning. It just wasn't as
satisfying for me as it had been when I began, and the pay didn't
quite match up with the hours worked (can anyone say `salary').

Anyway, the point is I found something called Global Online Systems
which allowed me to start building a business on the side part-time.
After 6 months working part-time I was able to leave my job and now
I'm home and loving it. Can't beat taking XBox breaks whenever I
want!

If you're interested, you can check them out at
www.GraspOn2dreams.com/?refid=xb103
Or you can call them at 1-888-233-0385 and they'll have someone call
you.

Hope this helps someone,

Shawn Carson

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/kgFolB/TM