Re: [iwar] et all

From: Ralph Wasmer <rwasmer@swbell.net>
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 07:43:08 PST

At 09:20 AM 11/27/03 +1100, Ye Ole Posting was thus:

>Yes, it was. Still is every now and again.
>I haven't seen much activity on this list for about 12 months now. Think
>it's in the early stages of winding up.

Having been on the list a while ago and had to leave due life issues, I
find the slowness a bit odd - but I do not think that the list is in the
early stages of "winding up" "This list is for the serious information
warrior, those who want to keep abreast of the rise of information warfare,
and the casual observer who wants to understand the issues."Group Info
Members: 222 Founded: Aug 19, 1999 While not as huge as some groups. FOR
the speciality that this list serves it does have a large number of
users/members. From Fred a long time ago: