[iwar] Re: World Summit on the Information Society

From: <DrewSchaefer@ftnetwork.com>
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 07:36:02 PST

Hi all, and Ralph (glad you liked the layout of my Kennedy
quote! heh heh: I'd customized the 'stack' of phrases for
max. reader impact.....)

Just as a follow-up to your notes, Ralph, there's talk that
Geneva (my residence for 6 years) will have at least 65
Heads of State here (not GW though), for this summit.

http://www.itu.int/wsis/

Expecting tight security, terrible traffic and hopefully
no WMD attacks.

Bon weekend, all,
drew

iwar@yahoogroups.com wrote on 12/4/03 7:00:26 PM
      1. World Summit on the Information Society
in human dignity as the source of national purpose,
in human liberty as the source of national action,
in the human heart as the source of national compassion, and
in the human mind as the source of our invention and our ideas"
John F Kennedy, September 1960

Drew Schaefer, JD
ruelle des Galeries, 9
CH-1248 Suisse