Re: [iwar] Field Manual (FM) 3-13 and similar things...

From: Ralph Wasmer <rwasmer@swbell.net>
Date: Sat Dec 06 2003 - 08:55:47 PST

Fred,
I forgot or missed sending the URL, but I also have the PDF did you want
that as well?
Ralph

At 09:05 AM 12/6/03, you wrote:
>As a suggestion - if there are substantial documents such as this,
>rather than post them to the list, provide a URL and ask that they be
>put online in the iwar archive at all.net for reference. This will
>save unnecssary bandwidth and help to build the archive.
>
>FC
>
>Per the message sent by Ralph Wasmer:
>
> > Field Manual (FM) 3-13: Information Operations: Doctrine, Tactics,=20
> > Techniques, and Procedures, 28th November 2003
>
> > ----------
>
> > Preface
>
>-- This communication is confidential to the parties it is intended to
>serve --
>Fred Cohen - http://all.net/ - fc@all.net - fc@unhca.com - tel/fax:
>925-454-0171
>Fred Cohen & Associates - University of New Haven - Security Posture

>Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
>Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
>http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
>http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/kgFolB/TM

Ralph Wasmer
Outreach Ambassador for The Great Inland Sea Computer user group

[[ Vote or feedback on this message - gisvote@swbell.net ]]
[[ to join the Great Inland Sea mailing list ((( Manually Run )))
gis-admin@swbell.net ]]
[[ to join the Friday Night Coffee drinkers mailing list ((( Manually Run
))) fnc@swbell.net ]]
For free computer help
[[ for macintosh help gismachelp@swbell.net ]]
[[ for windows et all help giswinhelp@swbell ]]