[iwar] WSIS

From: <DrewSchaefer@ftnetwork.com>
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 00:39:59 PST

Hi BK,

Nothing yet; last week I'd heard people discussing 'potential
terrorist' attack reports surfacing in the Geneva/French news,
but I haven't seen one item myself, so don't know where they
were getting those.

Hell, if Bush can survive here for 3 days in June, I wouldn't
be worrying my boss (if I were you) ... Still can't believe
his helicopter went right over my head towards the airstrip,
me on bike, pacifist and wishin' otherwise ... heh heh.

Most of the event happens at the 'Palais des Exhibitions' or
Palexpo ... which is right at the airport, so it's a pretty
well secured place anyway.

Ciao,
Drew

iwar@yahoogroups.com wrote on 12/5/03 11:05:30 PM