The page below has been permenently FROZEN as of January 2000.
Due to resource limitations,
this section of our website is no longer maintained,
so some links may not work and some information may be out of date.
We have retained this page for archive reference only,
and we cannot vouch for its accuracy.
Broken links will not be repaired,
and minor errors will not be corrected.
You are responsible for independently verifying any information you may find here.
CIA mind control research program
This is not an official home page of MK-ULTRA,
and their permission has not been sought.
The links below are intended only as starting points for inquiry, and may lead to
both complimentary and dissenting information about this project,
none of which has been verified by
Home Page Needed
If you are aware of an official page for this project please send URL to
File Code: mkultra   Class: conspire
Deceased (what year?)
[ Edit This Record
| Explanation of Terms
| Audit Trail ]
Web Search Terms:
[If you find any interesting documents in the searches
above, please add them to the Links section below.]
People & Organizations
||Selected in People File |
Footnotes for Above:
(1) CIA mind control research program.
(2) CIA mind control program.
- MK-ULTRA Acid Dreams and Richard Helms
- National Security Archive / ARCHE - Advisory Committee on Human Radiation Experiments was created by President Clinton 1/15/94 to inv. and report on the use of human beings as subjects of federally funded resesarch using IONIZING
- Archive - Official <#2>
- DOE Openness: Human Radiation Experiments: Project ACHRE - Advisory Committee on Human Radiation Experiments report
- Research report - Official <#3>
"Advisory Committee on Human Radiation Experiments (ACHRE), was created by President Clinton on January 15, 1994 to investigate and report on the use of human beings as subjects of federally funded research using ionizing radiation."
- HREX - DOE searchable archives - over 250,000 pages of historical documents from; DoD, DOE, HHS, VA, CIA (250,000)
- Archive - Official <#4>
"Human Radiation Experiments Information Management System was originally commissioned by the Department of Energy. It was designed by Argonne National Laboratory to allow users to search for imaged historical radiation documents that have gone through the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) process. The Department of Energy desired to create a simple, accessible collection of historical records on radiation experiment research."
- Resources on Nonconsensual Human Experimentation - Tuskeegee, Nazis, Paper Clip, AEC, DOE, MK-ULTRA
- MKULTRA Documents - text, jpeg files of actual docs
- Data <#6>
- Appendix A excerpt - Senate Select Committee Report on MKULTRA
- Research report - Official - Source <#6.1>
- Edgewood Experiments: Parascope Gallery - images of covert U.S. military experimentation on "volunteers"
- Photo <#6.2>
"Between 1955 and 1975, the U.S. Army used 7,000 enlisted soldiers as human guinea pigs for experiments involving a wide array of biological and chemical warfare agents. These tests were conducted jointly by the U.S. Army Intelligence Board and the Chemical Warfare Laboratories at Edgewood Arsenal's research facility in Maryland. Approximately 3,500 of these soldiers were given doses of powerful mind-altering psychochemicals, including LSD, PCP, and BZ. These "volunteer" test subjects were not told which drugs they were given, and were not fully informed of the extreme physical and psychological effects these drugs would have on them. The images presented here are stills from documentary footage of these experiments filmed by the U.S. Army. "
- 1977 Senate Hearing on MK-Ultra - archived documents of the best researched USA mind control program
- Transcript <2/3/99 #6.3>
- MKULTRA Documents - alternate archive of official documents
- Duplicate <#7>
- 1994 Rockefeller Report - Examines Biological Experimentation on U.S. Military
- Research report <#8>
- 1994 Rockefeller Report - Military Human Experimentation - Congressional Committee Report 103-97
- Duplicate <1/10/2000 #9>
"Is Military Research Hazardous to Veteran's Health? Lessons Spanning Half a Century.
Staff Report Prepared for the Committee on Veteran's Affairs.
United States Senate December 8, 1994
- Human Drug Testing by the CIA - 1977 Subcommittee on Health and Scientific Research of the Committee on Human Resources
- Transcript <#9.1>
"The following are excerpts from the Congressional record titled HUMAN DRUG TESTING BY THE CIA, 1977, Subcommittee on Health and Scientific Research of the Committee on Human
Resources. This Committee met on September 20, 1977. This information was found on Microfiche CIS785411-19, with the call #KF49.C6. IT IS AN OFFICIAL US DOCUMENT."
- Documents Gallery - text and images of actual documents; some are duplicated below, others are only found here
- Data <#10>
"oops, this was meant to appear up under the ACID DREAMS link"
- Search for the Manchurian Candidate - six chapters excerpted from the book by John Marks
- Opinion <#11>
- Richard Condon's introduction to Operation Mind Control - W. H. Bowart's book on MKULTRA and other govt/military experimentation
- Opinion - By Richard Condon <1/15/99 #12>
"Richard Condon, author of Manchurian Candidate, expresses his wit in this introduction to Bowart's own Operation Mind Control."
- Nodule 13 - comprehensive history of CIA mkultra activities with details of people, times, and place
- Data - Source <1/15/99 #13>
"nodules 13 thru 17 contain relevant mkultra information.
(nodule 18 mentions the strange death of James Forrestal]"
- History of MK-Ultra, CIA Project on Mind Control - concise history of relevant facts
- Opinion <1/15/99 #14>
- Hypnosis Comes of Age - G. H. Estabrooks Science Digest article of April, 1971
- Article reprint - Supportive - By G. H. Estabrook - Source: Science Digest (Magazine), Page 44-50 <1/15/99 #14.1>
This psychologist reminisces about his long career as a hypnotist: how he "programmed" American spies with hypnosis: how he helped businessmen and students with his skills. Dr. Estabrooks is a Rhodes Scholar. He took his Doctorate at Harvard ('26), and has authored many articles and books on clinical hypnosis and human behavior. This excerpt details Dr. Estabrooks work with Military intelligence during and after WWII.
- Annotated Bibliography - of MK-Ultra and other mind control books, reference works
- Bibliography <1/16/99 #14.2>
- Bibliography on the Psychoactivity of Electromagnetic Fields - open-literature bibliography of EMF physio-consciousness effects references, EXCELLENT
- Bibliography - By Robert C. Beck - Source: Archaeus (Magazine), Page 54-77 [4 , 1986] <1/15/99 #15>
"This bibliography originally appeared in Archaeus 4 (1986)" according to the end of this page. However the first time I saw this bibliography, albeit in a previous incarnation, it was attached to a document purporting to be:
Extreme Low Frequency Magnetic Fields and EEG Entrainment, a Psychotronic Warfare Possibility?
Preliminary Research Report, Sept. 1977
This version is significantly updated with the help of Eldon A. Byrd and includes emf research cites from NAMRL [Naval Aerospace Medical Research Laboratory (Pensacola, Fla.) ]
- MK-Ultra excerpt from The CIA's Greatest Hits
- By Mark Zapezauer <1/16/99 #16>
- MK-Ultra: The CIA and Radiation - Interim Report of the Advisory Committee on Human Radiation Experiments
- Research report <1/16/99 #17>
- By Richard Gall <1/16/99 #18>
- MK-Ultra: LSD and the CIA
- MK-Ultra - CIA projects from remote viewing to mind control
- Project Bluebird
- Press release - By Colin Ross <1/16/99 #23>
"BLUEBIRD is the cryptonym for a CIA mind control program that ran from 1951 to 1953. Other mind control
programs include ARTICHOKE, MKULTRA, and MKSEARCH. The purpose of the book BLUEBIRD is to
prove that the military and the CIA have been creating Manchurian Candidates for operational use since the
second world war. This fact is described repeatedly by G.H. Estabrooks and in CIA documents on BLUEBIRD
and ARTICHOKE obtained through the Freedom of Information Act."
- Cold War Experiments - news article plus other quotes and links
- Article reprint - Source: U.S. News and World Report (Magazine) [January 24, 1994] <1/16/99 #25>
"Radiation tests were only one small part of a vast research program that used thousands of Americans as guinea pigs"
- Mind Games - Another woman comes forward to claim the CIA used her as a guinea pig
- Article reprint - By Jim Bronskill - Published: 9/13/77 - Source: The Observer/Ottawa Citizen (Newspaper), Page B1-2 <1/16/99 #26>
- Canadian MK-Ultra victims paid reparations - $7 million in compensation to the unwitting guinea pigs of federally funded brainwashing experiments in Montreal.
- Article reprint - Source: Southam News Wire (News Service) <1/16/99 #27>
- Mind Control History - comprehensive analysis of MK-Ultra related projects and research
- Article reprint - By Harry Martin - Source: Napa Sentinel (Newspaper) <1/16/99 #28>
- MKULTRA:CIA Mind Control - Mkultra mind control with use of drugs like LSD. (4 pages)
- Research report - By Jon Elliston <4/6/99 #30>
"The most notorious MKULTRA experiments were the CIA's
pioneering studies of the drug that would years later feed
the heads of millions: lysergic acid diethyamide,or LSD.
the CIA was intrigued by the drug, and harbored hopes that
acid or a similar drug could be used to clendestinely disorient
and manipulate foreign leaders."
This page has been frozen.
New links are not allowed and broken links will not be repaired
||Regarding "MK-ULTRA" - Latest First
i was a guinea pig at edgewood arsenal in 1965 and am having a real hard time getting proper medical attention. looking for others who may have been there.
This page has been frozen.
New comments are not allowed.
We are Looking for survivors (HLMR) DOD project
I was recruited by the DOD/CIA off the street in 1972.I was signed up for COMBAT DEVELOPMENT EXPERIMENTATION COMMAND,TASK FORCE SUPPORT BATTALLION,COMBAT ENGINEERS.I completed training in the Special Leadership Preparation Project,then trained at Ft. Polk, and Ft.Benning. I was exposed to chemicals and altered hypnoticaly.If you know what HLMR,CDEC, or operation tripwire means,write me.