- 2023-03 - Why has stupid taken over?
- Sieves Run the program AND Play the video
- 2023-02-B - So you're looking for a cyber security board member for your public company...
- 2023-02 - The Threat Environment - 6 questions
- 2023-01-13 - Cybersecurity Technology to Practice (workshop slides)
- 2023-01 - Why we cannot trust AI (or most people for that matter)
- 2022-12B - How long to guess your password?
- 2022-12 - Crime Pays
- 2022-11 - From ZT to MT - Clothes for the emperor
- 2022-10 - The assumption of breach
- 2022-09 - So many things - so little time
- 2022-08B - Freedom of Speech is not a License to Lie
- 2022-08 - The now all too common MFA exploitation by MFA - confusing the issue
- 2022-07 - Encrypted is not Secured, and https is even worse
- Getting over the Cyber Security Action Threshold (Originally recorded 2022-01-05)
- 2022-06 - Confidence in code (or AI)
- 2022-05-17 Zero Trust and PAM: When Worlds Collide (slides) - [YouTube Video]
- 2019-2020 Oya Cybersecurity Podcast with Adam Gordon and Fred Cohen
- CyFluencer interview about a wide range of cyber security issues
- Investing in your Cyber Security (Originally recorded 2021-12-15 or thereabouts)
- 2022-05-B - Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt vs. Self-Confidence
- 2022-05 - Gamification and the Metaverse
- Think Fast - Read Between the Lions
- Cyber Due Diligence (Originally recorded 2021-11-10 or thereabouts)
- 2022-04 - What happened to the cyberwar?
- Security Load Explode (Originally recorded 2021-10-19 or thereabouts)
- 2022-03 - It's all about the Rubles
- Extortion and Ransomware (Originally recorded 2021-09-22)
- 2022-02-04 - Chris and Fred on Cybeats Powerhouse Perspectives
- 2022-02 - Privilege Escalation and Trust
- 2022-01 - Theorem 0 - I exist (trust me)
- 2021-12 - Some results in cybersecurity and why they may be interesting
- 2021-11: Doug and Fred on Cybersecurity Governance at TechVision Research Chrysalis Conference
- The ONE Page Your Board Members Should Read About Cyber-Security... from Aug 14, 2018
- "I have zero trust in their approach. In large part, because they have 'zero trust' in their approach."
- 2021-11B - Dem bugs Dem bugs, Dey gonna rise again
- 2021-11 - When the consequences are disproportionate to the operational acts (e.g., Facebook)
- 2021-10 - Users simply cannot get it right all the time
- 2021-09 - There is no "best practice" or "100%" in Cyber Security
- 2021-08 - Firewalls are alive and well: here's why
- 2021-07-20 FOREFRONT Brochure and Slides and Video
- 2021-07 - Getting around authentication
- 2021-06L - Cybersecurity From Scratch - Part 11: The Halting Problem - Video
- 2021-06K - Cybersecurity From Scratch - Part 10: Testing - Video
- CyberSecurity From Scratch - Intro Videos Background
/ GWiz™ / Gigs
/ The Big Picture
- 2021-06C - Security Load Explode!
- 2021-06J - Cybersecurity From Scratch - Part 9: Into the weeds... - Video
- 2021-06E - The very real potential for rapidly escalating cyber conflict leading toward ...
- 2021-06D - 20 Reasons Russia will Never Defeat our All.Net Security
- 2021-06B - Don't trust Zero Trust - The Whole of Government Approach
- 2021-06 - Don't trust Zero Trust or so-called Best Practices
- 2021-05I - Cybersecurity From Scratch - Part 8: To the Control Architecture - Video
- 2021-05H - Cybersecurity From Scratch - Part 7: Whatever happened to Part 6? - Video
- 2021-05B - Cyberspace vs. COVID-19 - 7.8 Billion People to Help - And you can help them!
- 2021-05G - Cybersecurity From Scratch - Part 5: Starting to rock - but for a role! - Video
- 2021-05F - Cybersecurity From Scratch - Part 4: Impulse engines (a few bursts of energy) - Video
- 2021-05 - Bad decision-making OR Making bad decisions?
- 2021-04E - Cybersecurity From Scratch - Part 3: Change happens (quickly and slowly) - Video
- 2021-04D - Cybersecurity From Scratch - Part 2: First Decisions - Video
- 2021-04C - Cybersecurity From Scratch - Part 1: The startup - Video
- 2021-04B - Without an opinion, you're just another person with data.
- 2021-04 - Stupid Security Screen-sharing - Brought to you by Zoom!
- 2021-03C - How to defeat any system
- 2021-03B - Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The egg...
- 2021-03 - If stupidity was a virtue
- 2021-02 - B-BOM and SID
- 2021-01 - The first steps in your cyber security program
- 2020-12-17 - Decider™ (video) Integrated with GWiz™ for Investment Decisions
- 2020-12 - Decider™ (home version) now online for all to use...
- 2020-12 - Understanding a meta-language of influence
- 2020-12B - An initial review of election fraud claims
- 2020-11 - GWiz™ What do we measure and why?
- 2020-10C - Cyberspace vs. COVID-19 - Re-education
- 2020-10B - Cyberspace vs. COVID-19 - COVID is no excuse for poor service (i.e., experience)
- 2020-10 - Will you still need me?
- 2020-09C - Exit plan
- 2020-09B - Why not vote for Trump?
- 2020-09 - Expressing my appreciation
- 2020-08 - Electing not to secure
- 2020-07B - Cyberspace v. Covid-19 - Back to School?
- 2020-07 - Social media background checks
- 2020-06 - Cyberspace vs. Covid-19 - Propaganda
- 2020-05-CDC - Whitehouse supressed CDC guidance on opening America
- 2020-05B - Cyberspace vs. COVID-19 - American Cowardice
- 2020-05 - There's a hole in my bucket...
- 2020-04B - Cyberspace vs. COVID-19 - The Farce Awakens
- 2020-04 - Keeping your cyber security program exciting!
- 2020-03F - Cyberspace vs. COVID-19 - Cyberspace takes the offensive
- 2020-03E - How to save the economy and the people - stimulus that actually works
- 2020-03-20 - The greatest danger in 100 years is your chance to do something great! (YouTube) (Non-YouTube)
- 2020-03D - Live Online Remote - Work from home - the 37 things you absolutely must know
- 2020-03C - Cyberspace vs. the COVID-19 - UPDATED 2020-03-14
- 2020-03C - Cyberspace vs. the COVID-19 - Shelter in place - out of an ?abundance? of caution
- 2020-03B - Cyberspace vs. the COVID-19 - Campaigning with COVID - the CyberWar of 2020 grows
- 2020-03 - In anticipation of litigation
- 2020-02 - Law Journal interview with Fred Cohen
- 2020-02B - Cyberspace vs. the Coronavirus - saving hundreds of millions of lives
- 2020-02 - Cyber Security Stories - Episode 1
- 2020-02 - The Evidence Please!
- 2020-01 - I've been Hacked! What do I do?
- What used to be new - at all.net
"If you think about it intensely for three years, it's obvious" - Virgil Gligor on a computer security issue
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke
"There is no limit to stupidity." - Dario V. Forte
"The best speeches come down to 4 words (levity, brevity,
charity, clarity) and 5 lines (an outline, headline, frontline,
sideline and bottom line)." - Ted Sorensen
Richard Feynman on the scientific method
"When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong." - Arthur C. Clarke
Got here by accident? Press Here
If this page is full screen in your browser, Press Here
Problems emailing us? Try mailing to fc at All dot Net
Want to know our spam policy? Press here