RE: [iwar] interesting piece (fwd)

From: St. Clair, James (JStClair@vredenburg.com)
Date: 2001-05-04 06:37:14

From: "St. Clair, James" <JStClair@vredenburg.com>
To: "'fc@all.net'" <fc@all.net>
Subject: RE: [iwar] interesting piece (fwd)
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 06:37:14 -0700
Return-Receipt-To: "St. Clair, James" <JStClair@vredenburg.com>

You wrote:
Should I have added a
? top the end of my subject line?

I defer to you Sir. ;)

Realizing this list consists of all backgrounds with all perpectives
it makes prob any and all things worth throwing out. As a beltway guy I am
here to tell you (as an INFOSEC pro) this guy is a charlatan, and his
company's success supports this theory. Also he wears his NSA title as badge
of honor, yet this time his writing actually compromises classified
information. I have already sent a note about this to a friend of mine that
works there, so we'll see where this goes, if anywhere.

Hope New Haven is as nice as D.C. is today..

Jim St.Clair
Critical Infrastructure Protection
Vredenburg
(703) 412-4611