RE: [iwar] Possible mid-east cyber attacks

From: Junkmail Rosenberger (junkmail@barnowl.com)
Date: 2001-09-13 19:11:59

Sender: junkmail@barnowl.com
To: <iwar@yahoogroups.com>
From: "Junkmail Rosenberger" <junkmail@barnowl.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 21:11:59 -0500
Subject: RE: [iwar] Possible mid-east cyber attacks

Look, Fred, right now I'm not at home with my wife.  I probably won't get to
see her for the next 4-6 weeks unless she drives or flies down to visit
me -- and I doubt she'll fly.  Let's just say "I won't get laid much" during
my excursion.

And since I'm not gonna get laid for awhile, I figure it won't hurt to take
out my frustrations on you and your asinine cyberwar fetish.

Your site breathlessly covered the "Israel / Palestinian Cyber Conflict."
MAGLAN admits it flopped miserably.  You breathlessly covered the "China /
US Cyber Conflict."  It, too, flopped miserably.  Now you breathlessly start
your coverage of the "American / Afghanistan Cyber Conflict."

Come now, young man!  When will you gain control of your cyberwar fetish?
As horrifying as Tuesday's attacks were, I predict nothing substantial will
come of it in the cyberworld.  We're talking about a country where at least
a third of their society has never used a phone, let alone the Internet!
They can't see the Internet and they don't bow to it five times a day (like
you do), so the Internet basically doesn't exist to them.

Computer security firms like Vigilinx will exploit the physical atrocity for
its fearmongering value ... and then the media will realize they've once
again got a piece-of-shit news story ... and they'll drop it on the sidewalk
and walk away (without washing their hands) ... and you'll be one of the
fetishists who gets caught holding the bag.  Just like always.

Fearmongers love your cyberwar fetish.  I've got a spare GPS device if you
need directions back to the real world.  Until then, I wish you only the
best of orgasms in your little fantasy world.  God knows *I* won't get to
orgasm much over the next few weeks.

Rob

Secure all your Web servers now: Get your FREE Guide and learn to: DEPLOY THE LATEST ENCRYPTION,
DELIVER TRANSPARENT PROTECTION, and More!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/k0k.gC/nT7CAA/yigFAA/kgFolB/TM