[iwar] [fc:US.LE.setting.up.secure.encrypted.servers.for.communications]

From: Fred Cohen (fc@all.net)
Date: 2001-09-21 19:06:54

From: Fred Cohen <fc@all.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 19:06:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [iwar] [fc:US.LE.setting.up.secure.encrypted.servers.for.communications]

Due to recent terrorist events, it is now imperative that you
immediately go to the link below and scan to the bottom and print out
the application for LEO VPN access.  We MUST have ways to communicate
securely over the internet.  VPN provides keyboard to keyboard
encryption over normal Internet.

I have asked LEO to speed up setting up ****** as our secure server.  As
I have stated before, I do NOT intend to drop this non-secure LEANALYST
mail list as it provides a great deal of information to all members,
many of whom do not qualify yet for access to the FBI LEO network.  LEO
will provide you access to over 30,000 law enforcement members in the
U.S.  Secure chat is available for handling groups discussions.  Our
site is #LEAS on LEO.

Just click on the link below provided by Sean Blair and get the form and
get it sent in ASAP so LEO can get you processed.  If you want to be
part of our ongoing TASKFORCE operations, you need to be in the process
of moving to LEO.  I will maintain the current TASKFORCE and numbered
TASKFORCE mail lists on this server until we have the secure servers in
place.  The FBI has promised me to speed up the processing of my
requests.

All foreign members agencies: Please hang on.  LEO is trying to find
ways to clear you so we can get you onboard also.  It will take a little
time.  We are trying to get our U.S.  members up first.

Also, cleared contractors in the U.S.  who have been cleared by any
local, state, or federal agency for access to law enforcement
information may apply for access.  Indicate you are a member of
LEANALYST and seek membership on LEAS.  Be sure and get a formal letter
from the agency that cleared you and attach it to your application.

*****

Get your FREE VeriSign guide to security solutions for your web site: encrypting transactions, securing intranets, and more!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/XrFcOC/m5_CAA/yigFAA/kgFolB/TM