[iwar] [fc:Ladenese.Epistle:.Declaration.of.War.(Part.I)]

From: Fred Cohen (fc@all.net)
Date: 2001-09-23 07:58:23

From: Fred Cohen <fc@all.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 07:58:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [iwar] [fc:Ladenese.Epistle:.Declaration.of.War.(Part.I)]

Ladenese Epistle: Declaration of War (Part I)
'Expel the infidels from the Arab Peninusula'

DECLARATION OF WAR AGAINST THE AMERICANS OCCUPYING THE LAND OF THE TWO HOLY
PLACES

(EXPEL THE INFIDELS FROM THE ARAB PENINSULA)

A MESSAGE FROM USAMA BIN MUHAMMAD BIN IN LADEN TO HIS MUSLIM BRETHREN ALL
OVER THE WORLD GENERALLY AND IN THE ARAB PENINSULA SPECIFICALLY

Praise be to Allah, we seek His help and ask for his pardon. we take refuge
in Allah from our wrongs and bad deeds. Who ever been guided by Allah will
not be misled, and who ever has been misled, he will never be guided. I bear
witness that there is no God except Allah-no associates with Him- and I bear
witness that Muhammad is His slave and messenger.

{O you who believe! be careful of -your duty to- Allah with the proper care
which is due to Him, and do not die unless you are Muslim} (Imraan; 3:102),
{O people be careful of -your duty to- your Lord, Who created you from a
single being and created its mate of the same -kind- and spread from these
two, many men and women; and be careful of -your duty to- Allah , by whom
you demand one of another -your rights-, and (be careful) to the ties of
kinship; surely Allah ever watches over you} (An-Nisa; 4:1), {O you who
believe! be careful- of your duty- to Allah and speak the right word; He
will put your deeds into a right state for you, and forgive you your faults;
and who ever obeys Allah and his Apostle, he indeed achieve a mighty
success} (Al-Ahzab; 33:70-71).

Praise be to Allah, reporting the saying of the prophet Shu'aib: {I desire
nothing but reform so far as I am able, and with non but Allah is the
direction of my affair to the right and successful path; on him do I rely
and to him do I turn} (Hud; 11:88).

Praise be to Allah, saying: {You are the best of the nations raised up for
-the benefit of- men; you enjoin what is right and forbid the wrong and
believe in Allah} (Aal-Imraan; 3:110). Allah's blessing and salutations on
His slave and messenger who said: (The people are close to an all
encompassing punishment from Allah if they see the oppressor and fail to
restrain him.)

It should not be hidden from you that the people of Islam had suffered from
aggression, iniquity and injustice imposed on them by the Zionist-Crusaders
alliance and their collaborators; to the extent that the Muslims blood
became the cheapest and their wealth as loot in the hands of the enemies.
Their blood was spilled in Palestine and Iraq. The horrifying pictures of
the massacre of Qana, in Lebanon are still fresh in our memory. Massacres in
Tajakestan, Burma, Cashmere, Assam, Philippine, Fatani, Ogadin, Somalia,
Erithria, Chechnia and in Bosnia-Herzegovina took place, massacres that send
shivers in the body and shake the conscience. All of this and the world
watch and hear, and not only didn't respond to these atrocities, but also
with a clear conspiracy between the USA and its' allies and under the cover
of the iniquitous United Nations, the dispossessed people were even
prevented from obtaining arms to defend themselves.

The people of Islam awakened and realised that they are the main target for
the aggression of the Zionist-Crusaders alliance. All false claims and
propaganda about "Human Rights" were hammered down and exposed by the
massacres that took place against the Muslims in every part of the world.

The latest and the greatest of these aggressions, incurred by the Muslims
since the death of the Prophet (ALLAH'S BLESSING AND SALUTATIONS ON HIM) is
the occupation of the land of the two Holy Places -the foundation of the
house of Islam, the place of the revelation, the source of the message and
the place of the noble Ka'ba, the Qiblah of all Muslims- by the armies of
the American Crusaders and their allies. (We bemoan this and can only say:
"No power and power acquiring except through Allah").

Under the present circumstances, and under the banner of the blessed
awakening which is sweeping the world in general and the Islamic world in
particular, I meet with you today. And after a long absence, imposed on the
scholars (Ulama) and callers (Da'ees) of Islam by the iniquitous crusaders
movement under the leadership of the USA; who fears that they, the scholars
and callers of Islam, will instigate the Ummah of Islam against its' enemies
as their ancestor scholars-may Allah be pleased with them- like Ibn
Taymiyyah and Al'iz Ibn Abdes-Salaam did. And therefore the Zionist-Crusader
alliance resorted to killing and arresting the truthful Ulama and the
working Da'ees (We are not praising or sanctifying them; Allah sanctify whom
He pleased). They killed the Mujahid Sheikh Abdullah Azzaam, and they
arrested the Mujahid Sheikh Ahmad Yaseen and the Mujahid Sheikh Omar Abdur
Rahman (in America).

By orders from the USA they also arrested a large number of scholars, Da'ees
and young people - in the land of the two Holy Places- among them the
prominent Sheikh Salman Al-Oud'a and Sheikh Safar Al-Hawali and their
brothers; (We bemoan this and can only say: "No power and power acquiring
except through Allah"). We, myself and my group, have suffered some of this
injustice ourselves; we have been prevented from addressing the Muslims. We
have been pursued in Pakistan, Sudan and Afghanistan, hence this long
absence on my part. But by the Grace of Allah, a safe base is now available
in the high Hindukush mountains in Khurasan ; where--by the Grace of
Allah-the largest infidel military force of the world was destroyed. And the
myth of the super power was withered in front of the Mujahideen cries of
Allahu Akbar (God is greater). Today we work from the same mountains to lift
the iniquity that had been imposed on the Ummah by the Zionist-Crusader
alliance, particularly after they have occupied the blessed land around
Jerusalem, route of the journey of the Prophet (ALLAH'S BLESSING AND
SALUTATIONS ON HIM) and the land of the two Holy Places. We ask Allah to
bestow us with victory, He is our Patron and He is the Most Capable.

From here, today we begin the work, talking and discussing the ways of
correcting what had happened to the Islamic world in general, and the Land
of the two Holy Places in particular. We wish to study the means that we
could follow to return the situation to its' normal path. And to return to
the people their own rights, particularly after the large damages and the
great aggression on the life and the religion of the people. An injustice
that had affected every section and group of the people; the civilians,
military and security men, government officials and merchants, the young and
the old people as well as schools and university students. Hundred of
thousands of the unemployed graduates, who became the widest section of the
society, were also affected.

Injustice had affected the people of the industry and agriculture. It
affected the people of the rural and urban areas. And almost every body
complain about something. The situation at the land of the two Holy places
became like a huge volcano at the verge of eruption that would destroy the
Kufr and the corruption and its' sources. The explosion at Riyadh and
Al-Khobar is a warning of this volcanic eruption emerging as a result of the
sever oppression, suffering, excessive iniquity, humiliation and poverty.

People are fully concerned about their every day livings; every body talks
about the deterioration of the economy, inflation, ever increasing debts and
jails full of prisoners. Government employees with limited income talk about
debts of ten thousands and hundred thousands of Saudi Riyals . They complain
that the value of the Riyal is greatly and continuously deteriorating among
most of the main currencies. Great merchants and contractors speak about
hundreds and thousands of million Riyals owed to them by the government.
More than three hundred forty billions of Riyal owed by the government to
the people in addition to the daily accumulated interest, let alone the
foreign debt. People wonder whether we are the largest oil exporting
country?! They even believe that this situation is a curse put on them by
Allah for not objecting to the oppressive and illegitimate behaviour and
measures of the ruling regime: Ignoring the divine Shari'ah law; depriving
people of their legitimate rights; allowing the American to occupy the land
of the two Holy Places; imprisonment, unjustly, of the sincere scholars. The
honourable Ulamah and scholars as well as merchants, economists and eminent
people of the country were all alerted by this disastrous situation.

Quick efforts were made by each group to contain and to correct the
situation. All agreed that the country is heading toward a great
catastrophe, the depth of which is not known except by Allah. One big
merchant commented : '' the king is leading the state into 'sixty-six'
folded disaster'', (We bemoan this and can only say: "No power and power
acquiring except through Allah"). Numerous princes share with the people
their feelings, privately expressing their concerns and objecting to the
corruption, repression and the intimidation taking place in the country. But
the competition between influential princes for personal gains and interest
had destroyed the country. Through its course of actions the regime has torn
off its legitimacy:

(1) Suspension of the Islamic Shari'ah law and exchanging it with man made
civil law. The regime entered into a bloody confrontation with the truthful
Ulamah and the righteous youths (we sanctify nobody; Allah sanctify Whom He
pleaseth).

(2) The inability of the regime to protect the country, and allowing the
enemy of the Ummah - the American crusader forces- to occupy the land for
the longest of years. The crusader forces became the main cause of our
disastrous condition, particularly in the economical aspect of it due to the
unjustified heavy spending on these forces. As a result of the policy
imposed on the country, especially in the field of oil industry where
production is restricted or expanded and prices are fixed to suit the
American economy ignoring the economy of the country. Expensive deals were
imposed on the country to purchase arms. People asking what is the
justification for the very existence of the regime then?

Quick efforts were made by individuals and by different groups of the
society to contain the situation and to prevent the danger. They advised the
government both privately and openly; they send letters and poems, reports
after reports, reminders after reminders, they explored every avenue and
enlist every influential man in their movement of reform and correction.
They wrote with style of passion, diplomacy and wisdom asking for corrective
measures and repentance from the "great wrong doings and corruption " that
had engulfed even the basic principles of the religion and the legitimate
rights of the people.

But -to our deepest regret- the regime refused to listen to the people
accusing them of being ridiculous and imbecile. The matter got worse as
previous wrong doings were followed by mischief's of greater magnitudes. All
of this taking place in the land of the two Holy Places! It is no longer
possible to be quiet. It is not acceptable to give a blind eye to this
matter.

As the extent of these infringements reached the highest of levels and
turned into demolishing forces threatening the very existence of the Islamic
principles, a group of scholars-who can take no more- supported by hundreds
of retired officials, merchants, prominent and educated people wrote to the
King asking for implementation of the corrective measures. In 1411 A.H. (May
1991), at the time of the gulf war, a letter, the famous letter of Shawwaal,
with over four hundred signatures was send to the king demanding the lift of
oppression and the implementation of corrective actions. The king humiliated
those people and choose to ignore the content of their letter; and the very
bad situation of the country became even worse.

People, however, tried again and send more letters and petitions. One
particular report, the glorious Memorandum Of Advice, was handed over to the
king on Muharram, 1413 A.H (July 1992), which tackled the problem pointed
out the illness and prescribed the medicine in an original, righteous and
scientific style. It described the gaps and the shortcoming in the
philosophy of the regime and suggested the required course of action and
remedy. The report gave a description of:

(1) The intimidation and harassment suffered by the leaders of the society,
the scholars, heads of tribes, merchants, academic teachers and other
eminent individuals;

(2) The situation of the law within the country and the arbitrary
declaration of what is Halal and Haram (lawful and unlawful) regardless of
the Shari'ah as instituted by Allah;

(3) The state of the press and the media which became a tool of truth-hiding
and misinformation; the media carried out the plan of the enemy of idolising
cult of certain personalities and spreading scandals among the believers to
repel the people away from their religion, as Allah, the Exalted said:
{surely- as for- those who love that scandal should circulate between the
believers, they shall have a grievous chastisement in this world and in the
here after} (An-Noor, 24:19).

(4) Abuse and confiscation of human rights;

(5) The financial and the economical situation of the country and the
frightening future in the view of the enormous amount of debts and interest
owed by the government; this is at the time when the wealth of the Ummah
being wasted to satisfy personal desires of certain individuals!! while
imposing more custom duties and taxes on the nation. (the prophet said about
the woman who committed adultery: "She repented in such a way sufficient to
bring forgiveness to a custom collector!!").,

(6) The miserable situation of the social services and infra-structure
especially the water service and supply , the basic requirement of life.,

(7) The state of the ill-trained and ill-prepared army and the impotence of
its commander in chief despite the incredible amount of money that has been
spent on the army. The gulf war clearly exposed the situation.,

(8) Shari'a law was suspended and man made law was used instead.,

(9) And as far as the foreign policy is concerned the report exposed not
only how this policy has disregarded the Islamic issues and ignored the
Muslims, but also how help and support were provided to the enemy against
the Muslims; the cases of Gaza-Ariha and the communist in the south of Yemen
are still fresh in the memory, and more can be said.

As stated by the people of knowledge, it is not a secret that to use man
made law instead of the Shari'a and to support the infidels against the
Muslims is one of the ten "voiders" that would strip a person from his
Islamic status (turn a Muslim into a Mushrik, non believer status). The All
Mighty said: {and whoever did not judge by what Allah revealed, those are
the unbelievers} (Al-Ma'ida; 5:44), and {but no! by your Lord! they do not
believe (in reality) until they make you a judge of that which has become a
matter of disagreement among them, and then do not find the slightest
misgiving in their hearts as to what you have decided and submit with entire
submission} (An-Nissa; 4:65).

In spite of the fact that the report was written with soft words and very
diplomatic style, reminding of Allah, giving truthful sincere advice, and
despite of the importance of advice in Islam - being absolutely essential
for those in charge of the people- and the large number who signed this
document as well as their supporters, all of that was not an intercession
for the Memorandum . Its' content was rejected and those who signed it and
their sympathisers were ridiculed, prevented from travel, punished and even
jailed.

Therefore it is very clear that the advocates of correction and reform
movement were very keen on using peaceful means in order to protect the
unity of the country and to prevent blood shed. Why is it then the regime
closed all peaceful routes and pushed the people toward armed actions?!!
which is the only choice left for them to implement righteousness and
justice. To whose benefit does prince Sultan and prince Nayeff push the
country into a civil war that will destroy everything? and why consulting
those who ignites internal feuds, playing the people against each other and
instigate the policemen, the sons of the nation, to abort the reform
movement. While leaving in peace and security such traitors who implement
the policy of the enemy in order to bleed the financial and the human
resources of the Ummah, and leaving the main enemy in the area-the American
Zionist alliance enjoy peace and security?!

The advisor (Zaki Badr, the Egyptian ex-minister of the interior) to prince
Nayeff -minister of interior- was not acceptable even to his own country; he
was sacked from his position there due to the filthy attitude and the
aggression he exercised on his own people, yet he was warmly welcomed by
prince Nayeff to assist in sins and aggressions. He unjustly filled the
prisons with the best sons of this Ummah and caused miseries to their
mothers. Does the regime want to play the civilians against their military
personnel and vice versa, like what had happened in some of the neighbouring
countries?!! No doubts this is the policy of the American-Israeli alliance
as they are the first to benefit from this situation.

But with the grace of Allah, the majority of the nation, both civilians and
military individuals are aware of the wicked plan. They refused to be played
against each others and to be used by the regime as a tool to carry out the
policy of the American-Israeli alliance through their agent in our country:
the Saudi regime.

Therefore every one agreed that the situation can not be rectified (the
shadow cannot be straighten when its' source, the rod, is not straight
either) unless the root of the problem is tackled. Hence it is essential to
hit the main enemy who divided the Ummah into small and little countries and
pushed it, for the last few decades, into a state of confusion. The
Zionist-Crusader alliance moves quickly to contain and abort any "corrective
movement" appearing in the Islamic countries. Different means and methods
are used to achieve their target; on occasion the "movement" is dragged into
an armed struggle at a predetermined unfavourable time and place. Sometime
officials from the Ministry of Interior, who are also graduates of the
colleges of the Shari'ah, are leashed out to mislead and confuse the nation
and the Ummah (by wrong Fatwas) and to circulate false information about the
movement. At other occasions some righteous people were tricked into a war
of words against the Ulama and the leaders of the movement, wasting the
energy of the nation in discussing minor issues and ignoring the main one
that is the unification of the people under the divine law of Allah.

In the shadow of these discussions and arguments truthfulness is covered by
the falsehood, and personal feuds and partisanship created among the people
increasing the division and the weakness of the Ummah; priorities of the
Islamic work are lost while the blasphemy and polytheism continue its grip
and control over the Ummah. We should be alert to these atrocious plans
carried out by the Ministry of Interior. The right answer is to follow what
have been decided by the people of knowledge, as was said by Ibn Taymiyyah
(Allah's mercy upon him): "people of Islam should join forces and support
each other to get rid of the main "Kufr" who is controlling the countries of
the Islamic world, even to bear the lesser damage to get rid of the major
one, that is the great Kufr".

If there are more than one duty to be carried out, then the most important
one should receive priority. Clearly after Belief (Imaan) there is no more
important duty than pushing the American enemy out of the holy land. No
other priority, except Belief, could be considered before it; the people of
knowledge, Ibn Taymiyyah, stated: "to fight in defence of religion and
Belief is a collective duty; there is no other duty after Belief than
fighting the enemy who is corrupting the life and the religion. There is no
preconditions for this duty and the enemy should be fought with one best
abilities. (ref: supplement of Fatawa). If it is not possible to push back
the enemy except by the collective movement of the Muslim people, then there
is a duty on the Muslims to ignore the minor differences among themselves;
the ill effect of ignoring these differences, at a given period of time, is
much less than the ill effect of the occupation of the Muslims' land by the
main Kufr. Ibn Taymiyyah had explained this issue and emphasised the
importance of dealing with the major threat on the expense of the minor one.
He described the situation of the Muslims and the Mujahideen and stated that
even the military personnel who are not practising Islam are not exempted
from the duty of Jihad against the enemy.

Ibn Taymiyyah , after mentioning the Moguls (Tatar) and their behaviour in
changing the law of Allah, stated that: the ultimate aim of pleasing Allah,
raising His word, instituting His religion and obeying His messenger
(ALLAH'S BLESSING AND SALUTATIONS ON HIM) is to fight the enemy, in every
aspects and in a complete manner; if the danger to the religion from not
fighting is greater than that of fighting, then it is a duty to fight them
even if the intention of some of the fighter is not pure i.e . fighting for
the sake of leadership (personal gain) or if they do not observe some of the
rules and commandments of Islam. To repel the greatest of the two dangers on
the expense of the lesser one is an Islamic principle which should be
observed. It was the tradition of the people of the Sunnah (Ahlul-Sunnah) to
join and invade- fight- with the righteous and non righteous men. Allah may
support this religion by righteous and non righteous people as told by the
prophet (ALLAH'S BLESSING AND SALUTATIONS ON HIM). If it is not possible to
fight except with the help of non righteous military personnel and
commanders, then there are two possibilities: either fighting will be
ignored and the others, who are the great danger to this life and religion,
will take control; or to fight with the help of non righteous rulers and
therefore repelling the greatest of the two dangers and implementing most,
though not all, of the Islamic laws. The latter option is the right duty to
be carried out in these circumstances and in many other similar situation.
In fact many of the fights and conquests that took place after the time of
Rashidoon, the guided Imams, were of this type. (majmoo' al Fatawa, 26/506).

No one, not even a blind or a deaf person , can deny the presence of the
widely spread mischief's or the prevalence of the great sins that had
reached the grievous iniquity of polytheism and to share with Allah in His
sole right of sovereignty and making of the law. The All Mighty stated: {And
when Luqman said to his son while he admonish him: O my son! do not
associate ought with Allah; most surely polytheism is a grievous iniquity}
(Luqman; 31:13). Man fabricated laws were put forward permitting what has
been forbidden by Allah such as usury (Riba) and other matters. Banks
dealing in usury are competing, for lands, with the two Holy Places and
declaring war against Allah by disobeying His order {Allah has allowed
trading and forbidden usury} (Baqarah; 2:275). All this taking place at the
vicinity of the Holy Mosque in the Holy Land! Allah (SWT) stated in His Holy
Book a unique promise (that had not been promised to any other sinner) to
the Muslims who deals in usury: {O you who believe! Be careful of your duty
to Allah and relinquish what remains (due) from usury, if you are believers
* But if you do (it) not, then be appraised of WAR from Allah and His
Apostle} (Baqarah; 2:278-279). This is for the "Muslim" who deals in usury
(believing that it is a sin), what is it then to the person who make himself
a partner and equal to Allah, legalising (usury and other sins) what has
been forbidden by Allah. Despite of all of the above we see the government
misled and dragged some of the righteous Ulamah and Da'ees away from the
issue of objecting to the greatest of sins and Kufr. (We bemoan this and can
only say: "No power and power acquiring except through Allah").

On to Page 2

© 2001 The Washington Post Company

Get your FREE VeriSign guide to security solutions for your web site: encrypting transactions, securing intranets, and more!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/XrFcOC/m5_CAA/yigFAA/kgFolB/TM