[Fwd: (ai) Official: No Anthrax, bin Laden Link]

From: Mayer Nudell, CSC (Mayer.Nudell@speconsult.com)
Date: 2001-10-14 07:54:21

Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 10:54:21 -0400
From: "Mayer Nudell, CSC" <Mayer.Nudell@speconsult.com>
Subject: [Fwd: (ai) Official: No Anthrax, bin Laden Link]
Sender: <access@g2-forward.org>

--
Mayer Nudell, CSC
Specialized Consulting Services

*
* NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 <U.S.C.> Section 107, this material
* is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a
* prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and
* educational purposes only. Provided by G2-Forward.

--This communication is confidential to the parties it is intended to serve--
Fred Cohen		Fred Cohen & Associates.........tel/fax:925-454-0171
fc@all.net		The University of New Haven.....http://www.unhca.com/
http://all.net/		Sandia National Laboratories....tel:925-294-2087

Pinpoint the right security solution for your company- Learn how to add 128- bit encryption and to authenticate your web site with VeriSign's FREE guide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yQix2C/33_CAA/yigFAA/kgFolB/TM