[iwar] [fc:Who.is.the.Al.Qaeda?]

From: Fred Cohen (fc@all.net)
Date: 2001-10-19 07:29:20

From: Fred Cohen <fc@all.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 07:29:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [iwar] [fc:Who.is.the.Al.Qaeda?]

Who is the Al Qaeda
Posted by new american muslim on 10/18/2001, 0:52:59
63.25.93.163
last night i posted a message asking who alqaeda and the taliban are
and what they stand for. i wanted an opportunity to form an informed
opinion on them as i only get information from the american media. we
all know that the american media can and will make you appear to be
anyone they want the public to think you are. so as a realistic
american i know not to put my trust in what they say. that i should
do my own research and form my own ideas. what i am wondering now is,
why did my message got removed from the message board before anyone
could respond to it? was it not hostile and angry enough to keep on
the site or what? it seems all the messages that are kept are the
ones who either bash or threaten either americans or muslims. all of
the bickering is no better than 2 seven year olds on the play ground
saying my daddy can beat up your daddy. who really cares when neither
side has taken the time to try to understand the other? i am an
american. i have been attacked by the "terrorists" for that. i am
also muslim. i have been attacked by the americans for that. right
now both sides disgust me. if it was a muslim group that attacked the
wtc then they are in terrible error because it is forbidden to kill
anyone by fire as that is a punishment only enforcible by Allah. it
is also forbidden to kill other muslims and many muslims died. it is
also forbidden to commit suicide. all these things will send you to
hell fire. the americans also disgust me by saying we are about
freedom and justice. well american justice includes fair trials and
innocent until proven guilty. america is also supposed to stand up
for human rights but america is killing innocent afghanis. no afghani
has even been accused of the wtc bombing. america is also supposed to
be about diplomacy yet they refuse to be civilized with the taliban.
why should the taliban hand over a man to a country where he is
accused of such a heinous crime knowing he will not get a fair trial
if he even makes it to trial before someone murders him? it seems to
me that emotions are so high right now that everyone just has their
heads up their butts and their mouths are full of feces. the world
needs to do some serious growing up.

Re: Filth
Posted by Monikah on 10/17/2001, 20:58:03 , in reply to "Re: Filth"
64.231.108.96

Insha Allah! Never a more true statement written since The Holy
Qur'an. The wrath Amerikkka feels is by their own evil hearts and
wicked minds. Their treatment of our brothers and sisters of Islam
will not go unpunished. Osama bin Laden is mapping a future for true
Muslims in which we may find comfort and welcome the praise of Allah
(swt) and His Holy key of the Qur'an. Allah uakbar! He is the only
provider of mercy and justice, not a mere 'man' like George W. Bush
who wants ultimate, infinate power over the world.
I may be only a female, but remember who Khadijah was to her husband
Muhammad (pbuh), a strong, supportive woman to him, just as I am
towards my fellow Muslim brother fighting against the pagans. Finally,
only Allah (saw) knows what lies in our hearts. If our intention is to
fight until the end against the enemies of Islam, so it shall be. If
my fellow Muslim dies in the name of Allah (swt) (myself included), it
is His will.
Insha Allah. I leave saying assalamu alaikum to my fellow Arab/Islamic
Muslim brothers and sisters and to anyone else who will acknowledge
and stand strong during this time of oppression. AlhamdilAllah!
Allah uAkbar! Allah uAkbar! Allah uAkbar!

Pinpoint the right security solution for your company- Learn how to add 128- bit encryption and to authenticate your web site with VeriSign's FREE guide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yQix2C/33_CAA/yigFAA/kgFolB/TM