[iwar] [fc:"Help.the.Taliban"]

From: Fred Cohen (fc@all.net)
Date: 2001-10-29 07:19:20

From: Fred Cohen <fc@all.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 07:19:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [iwar] [fc:"Help.the.Taliban"]

Registrant:
Hussain,Imran (ASSAHWAH-DOM)
   183 Grove Road
   Mitcham, Surrey CR4 1AF
   UK

   Domain Name: AS-SAHWAH.COM

   Administrative Contact, Billing Contact:
      Hussain, Imran  (IH1801)  <a href="mailto:saleem@isltd.fsnet.co.uk?Subject=Re:%20(ai)%20[Fwd:%20"Help%20the%20Taliban"]%2526In-Reply-To=%2526lt;3BDD40CD.93759B15@speconsult.com">saleem@isltd.fsnet.co.uk</a>
      Hussain,Imran
      183 Grove Road
      Mitcham, Surrey  CR4 1AF
      UK
      07092195697 123 123 1234

     Innal-Hamdalillah was-Salaatu was-Salaamu 'Alaa Rasoolillah
          As-Salaamu 'Alaikum wa-raHmatullahi wa-barakaatuh

 Before you read this post, please take some time to read a
clarification called, "The Lie Upon the Senior Scholars - the Status
of Sheikh Humood bin al-'Uqla ash-Shu'aybi", available on
as-Sahwah.com. This is a clarification for, a) Sheikh Ibn Jibreen's
fatwa on the Taliban, and b) an exposition of the lie attributed to
the Council of Senior Scholars as well as a defense of Sheikh Humood
al-Uqla.
Al-Hamdulillah, two more senior scholars have recently spoken out, in
favour of helping the Taliban against neo-crusades, and as time goes,
bi-idhnillah , we will continue to see more fatawas from the scholars
of Ahlus-Sunnah, who will continue to defy the globalisation of
American terrorism and tyranny and whoever joins them. The senior
scholars who have issued these two fatawas are Sheikh 'Abdur-Rahmaan
al-Barraak, and Sheikh 'Abdullah bin Muhammad al-Ghunayman - may Allah
protect them both.
We would also like to touch upon a point raised by a few regarding the
title of our previous post, "The Two Senior Scholars Who Dared to
Speak", that it contains an implicit criticism of those scholars who
have yet to speak openly in defence of Taliban and in condemnation of
America's present action. Whilst it might appear to have been the
case, this was certainly not our intent. Indeed the flesh of the
scholars is poisonous. Rather our intention was only to commend the
few senior scholars for their courage at a time when the world has
rallied against the Taliban, and to maximize their support from the
Muslims at this crucial moment. Similarly, one finds Ahlus-Sunnah in
general, and the Hanbalis in particular, praise and remember Imaam
Ahmad Ibn Hanbal for his courage in speaking out in the face of the
ruler in defense of Allah's Word, yet this commendation does not
entail disrespect for the large number of notable scholars who
remained silent in that trial, such as the great Imam of Jarh and
Ta'deel,Yahya Ibn Ma'een.
Lastly, as Sheikh 'Abdullah al-Ghunayman concludes, the very least we
can do to assist our Afghan brothers, is to be constant in our
performance of Qunoot, reciting the supplication made by the Messenger
of Allah - may the Salaah and Salaam of Allah be upon him - when the
tribes of Arabia made coalition against the newly-born Islamic State
of Madinah:
Allaahumma Munzil al-Kitaab saree'ul-Hisaab Ihzim al-AHzaab Allaahumma
                        Ihzimhum wa zalzilhum
    "O Allah! The One Who Sent Down the Book, and Who is Swift at
  Reckoning, Destroy the confederates, Destroy them and Shake them!"
                            (al-Bukhaari)

Pinpoint the right security solution for your company- Learn how to add 128- bit encryption and to authenticate your web site with VeriSign's FREE guide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yQix2C/33_CAA/yigFAA/kgFolB/TM