[iwar] [fc:Bin.Laden.supporters.left.skyscraper.attack.plan]

From: Fred Cohen (fc@all.net)
Date: 2001-11-16 06:07:45

From: Fred Cohen <fc@all.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 06:07:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [iwar] [fc:Bin.Laden.supporters.left.skyscraper.attack.plan]

Ananova - Bin Laden supporters left skyscraper attack planhttp://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_450477.html?menu=

Ananova :

Bin Laden supporters left skyscraper attack plan

Arab supporters of Osama bin Laden drew diagrams of a skyscraper attack
before the New York outrage.

Neighbours of bin Laden's supporters in Kabul say they have found papers
in the houses detailing such attacks.

Bin Laden's supporters fled the house after the Northern Alliance took
the Afghan capital.

They lived in a three-storey complex in the Shahr-e Now district of the
Afghan capital.

Papers found in the homes show the Arabs studied how to make explosives
and bombs and other sabotage techniques as well as computing and foreign
languages, its claimed.

Bashir Soshal, an English teacher, told The Daily Telegraph, "One of the
Arabs was called Abu Tayyeb.  He was very well connected.  One day I
asked to use his satellite phone to call abroad.  I saw a diagram of a
skyscraper with lines and angles marked a, b and c.  It was clearly some
kind of plan of attack."

The skyscraper had a pyramid on top, looking more like the Empire State
Building than the World Trade Centre.  Mr Soshal said: "After the attack
happened I was afraid to speak about it."

Bin Laden has never formally acknowledged ordering the bombings in New
York and Washington.

According to Mr Soshal, there was a Canadian of Sudanese origin known as
Abdul Rahman.  "I told him I would love to go to England, but he replied
with scorn.  He said, 'That's not a good country.  I want to live here
and fight the jihad.  That is the only life.' "

One apartment was marked in Arabic as the home of "Abu Osama the
Bosnian" - a name that means he called his first-born son after bin
Laden.  Left inside were extensive notes on the making of explosives,
detonators and timers.  Story filed: 07:22 Friday 16th November 2001

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!
Includes black and color ink.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/bAmslD/MkNDAA/ySSFAA/kgFolB/TM