Re: [iwar] Black Hat Briefings (Vegas) Call for Papers (fwd)

From: Garrett (ggee@srtek.net)
Date: 2002-02-16 02:50:54

From: "Garrett" <ggee@srtek.net>
To: <fc@all.net>
Subject: Re: [iwar] Black Hat Briefings (Vegas) Call for Papers (fwd)
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 02:50:54 -0800

neat.... let me know what happens.

-Garrett
----- Original Message -----

I would love to talk about and demo the White Glove CD at Black Hat...
The only meaningful way to put it on the CD would be to make the CD a
bootable White Glove CD which would then include all of the other stuff
from the conference on it.  The image file of a CD on a CD is not really
sensible...

Please let me know if this is something you might be interested in...

FC

> Per the message sent by B.K. DeLong:
>
> Well folks, it's about that time.
>
> I hope to see SEVERAL members of this list submit talks. There are some
> great possibilities that can be developed from discussions originating
from
> this list.
>
> Papers and presentations are now being accepted for the Black Hat
Briefings
> 2002 conference. The conference is held from July 31-August 1, 2002 at the
> Caesars Palace Hotel and Resort in Las Vegas, NV, USA. Papers and requests
> to speak will be received and reviewed until May 1, 2002.
>
> Please read the full announcement at:
> http://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-usa-02/bh-usa-02-cfp.html
>
> There's lots of opportunities for great talks this year.
>
> --
> B.K. DeLong
> bkdelong@pobox.com
> 617.877.3271

--This communication is confidential to the parties it is intended to
serve--
Fred Cohen Fred Cohen & Associates.........tel/fax:925-454-0171
fc@all.net The University of New Haven.....http://www.unhca.com/
http://all.net/ Sandia National Laboratories....tel:925-294-2087