Re: [iwar] [fc:Security.Systems.Standards.and.Certification.Act]

From: e.r. (fastflyer28@yahoo.com)
Date: 2002-03-06 21:23:03

To: iwar@yahoogroups.com
From: "e.r." <fastflyer28@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 21:23:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [iwar]  [fc:Security.Systems.Standards.and.Certification.Act]

 Tony- take it one step worse. The Sec Commerce is is reality the Sec. of Graft, Vice and international trade scams for the President.  Makes it all legal and tidy. I recognize that export controls and others matters of non-import according to the Prez is handled by Commerce. It seems like if a President is going to hit the international trade ooze, Commerce will be more than ready to help out.  In some cases, defense  exports are dealt with by Commerce. That is so wrong  that it is hard to notice anyone seeing it right.
They always seem to make John Goti seem like an alter boy!
  skolyamibyor <skolyamibyor@yahoo.com> wrote: Reads that way to me too. Hmmm... Why the Secretary of
COMMERCE, anyway? As a (now-relocated) "DC Brat,"
Commerce is the LAST department who should be
enforcing digital security standards. Commerce and
technology are two totally different beasts--or are
they?
SKByor

http://mail.yahoo.com/

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT