Re: [iwar] Digest Number 980

From: Fred Cohen <fc@all.net>
Date: Wed Nov 26 2003 - 06:24:19 PST

Per the message sent by DrewSchaefer@ftnetwork.com:

> Hello,

> Tony, Fred? If I'm not out of line, let me know somehow
> if this list is ever going to 'reactivate' on the issues
> which were and remain vital, even for one with a legal
> background, not an IT Security background...

We would prefer to be proactive.

> IOW: Is the good conversation somewhere else these days?

> I'll unsubscribe by Friday if this doesn't provoke either
> a private or list-based response.

If you want a good response you will have to come up with a good point
to respond to.

> It was fun........

FC
-- This communication is confidential to the parties it is intended to serve --
Fred Cohen - http://all.net/ - fc@all.net - fc@unhca.com - tel/fax: 925-454-0171
Fred Cohen & Associates - University of New Haven - Security Posture

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/kgFolB/TM