RE: [iwar] Only 57 IWAR emails during my 4 months in Iraq

From: Rob Rosenberger <junkmail@barnowl.com>
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 14:15:51 PST

>>I liked it then, and still do... is it original with you?

Yep, I came up with it some time back while writing a column about the Air
Force Office of Special Cyber-Investigations, aka the "zoomie electron
detectives." I carried a laptop & antivirus software (for defensive
purposes only) while stationed in Iraq. Hence I was a zoomie electron
defender.

But I carried a grenade launcher just in case the cyber-terrorists decided
to get barbaric after we disabled his *nix server.

Rob

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/kgFolB/TM