Re: [iwar] Did this list lose its focus?

From: e.r. (fastflyer28@yahoo.com)
Date: 2001-12-27 16:30:42

To: iwar@yahoogroups.com
From: "e.r." <fastflyer28@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 16:30:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [iwar] Did this list lose its focus?

I would argue that IWAR must be discussed within a context, or the list
will become like the Defense Dept acquiring new computers with security
packages that do not address any real threats to its cyber
infrastructure. I would hope we have a purpose herein, and discussing
the evolution of computer viruses, worms and other critters within a
context of what is happening in the real world is our goal.

http://greetings.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/IgTaHA/ZQdDAA/ySSFAA/kgFolB/TM