Re: [iwar] ... @home coming back, etc.

From: e.r. (fastflyer28@yahoo.com)
Date: 2001-12-04 14:39:27

To: iwar@yahoogroups.com
From: "e.r." <fastflyer28@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 14:39:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [iwar] ... @home coming back, etc.

Tony and all-it is such fun when the Justice Dept turns a blind eye
when megacorps such as ATT/EXCITE use their dollar power and the Bush
Admin rolls over and says "do what you like, megacorp"? Their
leadership will be the people to get big tax breaks so it is O.K.
Didn't we all understand that megacorps and their overpaid owners are
the only folks who know how to spend money in a manner which will help
the rest of us,so don't worry, Tony, the money is in the right hands
according to "W".ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. i.e. most of us are
SOL.I wish the news of deregulation were better, but if dereg is
twisted in the "right"  direction, all is well in President's garden.

http://shopping.yahoo.com

See What You've Been Missing!
Amazing Wireless Video Camera.
Click here